Frontier Liquors in Evansville, Indiana – A brick and mortar store for all of your e-cig needs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are running a sale on rba's, the Chrome Vamo, and the innokin Ucan! Use the promo code rba20off for a 20% discount on the following items. If you are local and want to come in the store don't worry about us being out of stock. We saved some for our hometown customers!

Items included in the sale:

Vamo (Only the Chrome Version) - Regular Price - $54.99 - 20% off = $43.99 - Vamo eGo Variable Volt/Watt APV Chrome - Body Only: Vapor Bank - Evansville, Indiana E-Cigarette Store

Innokin Ucan Stainless Steel e-liquid Bottle - Regular Price - 19.99 - 20% off = 15.99 - Innokin Ucan Stainless Steel e-Liquid Bottle: Vapor Bank - Evansville, Indiana E-Cigarette Store

A7 RBA Black - Regular Price - $19.99 - 20% off = $15.99 - A7 Rebuildable Atomizer Black: Vapor Bank - Evansville, Indiana E-Cigarette Store

A7 RBA Stainless - Regular Price - $19.99 - 20% off = $15.99 - A7 Rebuildable Atomizer Stainless: Vapor Bank - Evansville, Indiana E-Cigarette Store

AGA - Regular Price - $24.99 - 20% off = $19.19 - AGA Rebuildable Atomizer: Vapor Bank - Evansville, Indiana E-Cigarette Store

AGA-T - Regular Price - $24.99 - 20% off = $19.99 - AGA-T Rebuildable Atomizer: Vapor Bank - Evansville, Indiana E-Cigarette Store

IGO-L - Regular Price - $18.99 - 20% off = $15.19 - IGO-L Rebuildable Atomizer: Vapor Bank - Evansville, Indiana E-Cigarette Store

Vision Eternity - Regular Price - $29.99 - 20% off = $23.99 - Vision Eternity Rebuildable Atomizer Kit: Vapor Bank - Evansville, Indiana E-Cigarette Store

Dont forget to add free 7ml of Vapor Bank Original E-Liquid to your cart!! - Free 7ml Sample: Vapor Bank - Evansville, Indiana E-Cigarette Store

Kantal Wire and Silica Wick are already cheap, and they have quantity discounts built in. 20 feet of Kanthal is only $7.00, and 20 feet of Silica wick is only $16.00.

If you have any questions please open a ticket at our help desk.

Thanks!

It's time for a Holiday Sale!
We have around a 100 of our most popular items discounted 20% for a limited time!

Here are a few prices:
Vamo - $39.99
Dream RBA - $7.99
Halo E-Liquids 30ml - $15.99
Innokin Ucan - $15.99
AGA-T - $19.99
Efest 18650 IMR - $7.19
Joyetech Twist 650mAh - $21.59

For the complete list and more details head here - Holiday Sale 2012. Use the promo code holiday2012 to receive your discount at checkout!
holidaysale.jpg

WhitneyG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Southern Indiana
Between me and my father we have purchased 6 Vamo's. It's a great mod and you can't beat the price. They are going to make really good Christmas presents!!! I absolutely love the blueberry pomegranate :) Thank you for getting some 12mg for me, I really appreciated that. The store and the site are both awesome. I think my husband and I will be in tomorrow to pick up a few things. Keep up the good work!! VAPOR BANK ROCKS!!!

As DeadPerfect has pointed out the Holiday2012 promo code is no longer valid. We had a great sale, and thanks to everyone that browsed our site during it. We were hoping to keep this sale running through Christmas day, but the response was overwhelming and we sold out of several items. We are working hard to restock the store so stop (or surf) by and check out all of the new items coming in on Monday! Thanks again for the support everyone!

Noon-7pm Tues-Fri
10am-6pm Sat
Closed Sun&Mon

I absolutely love the support! Thank you!!! I was a little AWOL, and we have been pretty overwhelmed at the shop. Same hours for now, but we intend to lengthen them in the near future. Thank goodness for fantastic customers and friends, or we would be completely underwater right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread