From smoking to vaping and spreading the word!

Status
Not open for further replies.

guitarmeetsjake

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2011
Amory, MS
Hi! I'm a new vaper and I just wanted to share my story of success with you guys :). After 3 and a half years of smoking 3 packs a week, I was forced to quit because of financial troubles. Even after a month and 2 weeks of being completely smoke free, the nicotine fits were terrible. I NEVER stopped craving. I always had that itch. I tried sunflower seeds, dip, suckers and other hard candies, and whatever else I could to take my mind off cigarettes and search for anything to substitute for having a cigarette in my mouth. Candy was giving me tooth problems and sunflower seeds gave me ulcers, while still not leaving me satisfied ENOUGH to make it through the day. I was introduced to e-cigarettes and bought my first black 510 nicstick at my local tobacco superstore the next day. I haven't even wanted a cigarette since! I love these things! I've been sharing my obsession with vaping with everyone I've had the chance to. I have already gotten my brother to buy one and have interested quite a few of my friends at work whom I let give it a test in the freezer. They all loved it and I feel great that I've helped contribute to spreading the word about e-cigarettes. I decided that I want to try everything I can to convert smokers into vapers for the sake of the environment, their own health, and the health of all non-smokers around them. These things are absolutely incredible in almost every way. Notice I did say ALMOST. The only concern I have with mine is the battery (which I have already been informed of where to get more battery kits online) and the fact that the e-liquid sold at our local tobacco store is wayyyy overpriced, which pretty much defeats the purpose of quitting smoking in the first place (though, I have also been informed of where to buy e-liquid at very reasonable prices). After I get these couple minor issues sorted out, I'll be completely satisfied, as will anyone else who considers vaping over smoking, in my opinion. Anyway, just wanted to tell my vaping story and my decision to do what I can to motivate others to try vaping over smoking as well. I'm very happy I discovered e-cigarettes and I am very excited about what is to come in the future. Happy vaping, everyone! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread