Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I just woke up and saw this thread!! Why oh why do I work nights???? I have been wanting to buy some of the SR's but it was not in my budget- ahhhh!!
Well- maybe this will happen again in another couple of months??

I'm in the exact same boat.

Dammit.

I only wanted to do (1) hour because I knew it would be pandemonium, they talked me into (2). Sorry to miss ya on this pass - next round fo sho!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Thanks very much, Kent. That helps very much. I already placed my order. I do not know if I do, in fact, have a PG allergy, but the scorching on the roof of my mouth is getting really annoying, and I guess it couldn't hurt to try some maxVG. I placed some of the roundhouse in my "sale" order, so we'll see if that helps!

I go on this diatribe at least once a month, so for all the regulars whom have heard my "not all PG is created equal" stump-speech, stop reading here. LMAO

The nuts and bolts of it is - many, if not MOST of the people whom have self-diagnosed or "other vaper diagnosed" PG allergies (including going down to talk to the door-knob at your local B&M) don't have a PG allergy at all. What they are reacting to is cheap PG - some cheap PG has trace amounts of Ethylene glycol in it. Mind you I haven't tested every liquid on the market, but I always found it funny that most people who come to me are suddenly relieved of PG sensitivity/allergies with liquid including as much as 65% PG! Strange, huh?

keithu2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA
i go on this diatribe at least once a month, so for all the regulars whom have heard my "not all pg is created equal" stump-speech, stop reading here. Lmao

the nuts and bolts of it is - many, if not most of the people whom have self-diagnosed or "other vaper diagnosed" pg allergies (including going down to talk to the door-knob at your local b&m) don't have a pg allergy at all. What they are reacting to is cheap pg - some cheap pg has trace amounts of ethylene glycol in it. Mind you i haven't tested every liquid on the market, but i always found it funny that most people who come to me are suddenly relieved of pg sensitivity/allergies with liquid including as much as 65% pg! Strange, huh?

amen . . . . .. . .

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
Just what I needed to pull the trigger on CCM. I've been intrigued, but hesitant. Now, no excuses at that price. Threw in a refill of B Puddin while I was at it, and some D2G bottles... Second order this week! I think I need to get a second job to support my NT habit... :facepalm: :vapor:

Yeah...

I wasn't planning on ordering today, either. But...

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
I got an e-mail right as it was starting. it popped up on my phone. I love technology. otherwise I was too busy today and wouldn't have caught it but--WHATS THAT? *stops everything he's doing and goes to nicoticket.com* LOL

You wouldn't like my work place then. Because of where the store I manage is located, we don't get any cell service. We're kinda tucked off in a corner so the signal is blocked:( My email came through on time but by the time I was able to see it the sale was over. Oh well, maybe I'll catch it next time:)

*goes back over into her corner & continues to vape away on some Gravity*

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I missed out too. I was stuck at work:(:cry:

Woulda bought some Coolcumber Mint, but I got an e-mail about the sale at 5::30 pm EST, So it was over by then, :-(

Next time if they send an email, it should go out before it's over, jus' saying.

Sorry we missed you this pass! It was a spontaneous decision - the software we use to distribute the email has over 5000 emails to send, it puts them in a queue and distributes them as fast as it can. I confess, I had no idea it sometimes took that long to get one out... strange.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Sorry we missed you this pass! It was a spontaneous decision - the software we use to distribute the email has over 5000 emails to send, it puts them in a queue and distributes them as fast as it can. I confess, I had no idea it sometimes took that long to get one out... strange.

Thanks Kent! No apologies necessary my friend. My email came through on time I was just stuck without a cell signal so I didn't get notified until the sale was over. I'm sure there will be other great deals in the future:)

Kentastic

Not Batman
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
Central Californication
Kent, Clark, Lois Lane.... whomever wants to listen. Just an FYI, your sale worked exactly as intended for me. I was holding off on trying some of the short run flavors because none of them really called out to me and I refuse to buy little 15ml bottles and screw myself if I love one of them. So the ONLY reason I bought $100 worth is because of the sale. Ended up saving about $35 and If I don't like a couple of the flavors, I can probably trade it for something I do like.

Ken

BamaGirl4Life

Verified Member
Jun 21, 2014
Charlotte, NC
My email came through just as the sale was about to start. I'm so glad I was on my computer when the notification popped up because I don't check my email on a regular basis. I couldn't get to the website quick enough to place my order! My order was completed at 12:31pm EST and at 1:45 EST I had received notification that my order had been processed and completed and at 1:51 EST received another email that it had been shipped! What??!! AMAZING customer service! Major props to you and your staff, Kent!!!! I just recently ordered more banana pudding (30ml), but with this incredible sale I had to get a 50ml bottle this time. I also got the AA. I've never had it before, but I am looking very forward to my first vape! Thanks, Kent!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
my e-mail came thru an hour into the sale :( But all is good.......saving for cheesecake:vapor:

I need to take the queuing process into consideration and plan for a longer flash-sale on the next pass - really a bummer that some folks didn't even get the email until it was come and gone. That said, not sure we could have handled much more - the SRs that were on sale are pretty dried up - we're already concerned about having to make those "sorry, we're out, can I sub it" calls. LMAO

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Kent, Clark, Lois Lane.... whomever wants to listen. Just an FYI, your sale worked exactly as intended for me. I was holding off on trying some of the short run flavors because none of them really called out to me and I refuse to buy little 15ml bottles and screw myself if I love one of them. So the ONLY reason I bought $100 worth is because of the sale. Ended up saving about $35 and If I don't like a couple of the flavors, I can probably trade it for something I do like.

Ken

:evil: Master plan comes to fruition. (Which really means, running out of space on the shelf - despite the fact that they are great flavors - need SPACE!!)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Thanks Kent! No apologies necessary my friend. My email came through on time I was just stuck without a cell signal so I didn't get notified until the sale was over. I'm sure there will be other great deals in the future:)

XOXOX - so, you going for a P3? <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread