Freemax Fireluke 4 Sub Ohm Tank Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Freemax Fireluke 4 Sub Ohm Tank is originally paired with the latest twister 2 80W vape Pen Kit, which also adopts the brand-new FM COILTECH5.0/Double-D Mesh technology to achieve 50% improvement on the flavors and heating speed.

rBkTv1F.png

Compared with the Fireluke 2 tank, Fireluke 4 Tank also comes with a top filling system and it also has a child-resistant design. All you have to do is simply lift and slide the top cap and then fill the tank, super easy and convenient. And you won’t worry about any leakage potential in your pocket anymore.

Freemax Fireluke 4 has a large 5ml e-liquid capacity with a 510 base. Now the Fireluke 4 Tank is compatible with X Mesh Coils(X1-D 0.15ohm, X1 0.15ohm, X2 0.15ohm, NX2 0.5ohm, X3 0.15ohm and X4 0.15ohm), TX Mesh Coils(TX1 SS316L 0.12ohm, TX1 0.15ohm, TX2 0.2ohm, TNX2 0.5ohm, TX3 0.15ohm, TX4 0.15ohm), and 904L X Mesh Coils(904L X1 0.15ohm, 904L X2 0.2ohm, 904L X2 0.5ohm,904L X3 0.15ohm, and 904L X4 0.15ohm). So you will have many kinds of mesh coils available that can support Fireluke 4 Tank.

HyDrOpOnIc1987

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2021
I really like the looks of the knurled top cap on this one. I'm sure the flavor is fantastic too.
Totally agree. The knurling was the part i fel missing from the Fireluke Solo tank. Not that its a pain to open, but if ur fingers are a little wet, the cap can close when it slips as its spring loaded lol

Honestly hope they send these out for review. Im loving the 3D red abstract look and i NEED some kind of tube mod look lol never had a mech or anything, so this is the closest (looks wise) i would get atm as I'm mildly scared to try a mech lol

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Totally agree. The knurling was the part i fel missing from the Fireluke Solo tank. Not that its a pain to open, but if ur fingers are a little wet, the cap can close when it slips as its spring loaded lol

Honestly hope they send these out for review. Im loving the 3D red abstract look and i NEED some kind of tube mod look lol never had a mech or anything, so this is the closest (looks wise) i would get atm as I'm mildly scared to try a mech lol

You can get a semi mech that has some safety features built in.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread