[Free to test] Joyetech ESPION TOUR with Cubis Max!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joyetech_Ella

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2018
www.joyetech.com
Dear All,

We just released a new box kit, the ESPION Tour. It's a dual 18650 device paired with a coil-less design tank - Cubis Max.
Upon the launching, we decided to offer TWO sets of ESPION Tour for our ECF fans to test.
It's totally free!
Make comments under this thread.Like, which feature do you like most for the ESPION Tour kit?

We'll announce the final two fans here's on next Thursday.
Share to invite your friends to come!
Good luck!
Dr8f0EUUwAA3IWc.jpg

dunskoy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2018

Pod_Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2018
East Coast, USA
I've never used Joyetech, but I am really intrigued by the coil-less design and the fact that your tests show it can last up to 3 months at higher wattages than I even vape. If true, that's simply amazing and could be a game changer. But is this designed more for DTL than MTL? That blue is quite nice.

Alex Norg

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2017
Joyetech I associate it with reliability, because I started to soar from the device of this brand.
Design on the fan, but I like it. Nothing extra. The exterior is quite pleasant-in form it is a little puzatenky brick, the dimensions are relatively compact, the main element of the decor of which are colored plastic side panels.
The control panel looks quite neat. Small but quite informative display. Performance is decent, and the functionality is quite good.

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
I am very interested in coiless tanks because i use very sweet ejuices and go thru coils quickly. So 3 months on one coil would be wonderful! Im a fan of joytech products. I have the cubis that was square and the flavor was amazing. I also have two evics and several penguins so i like to try new things that might enhance my vaping exsperience. I would love the cubis max in gold or rainbow because I am thinking about getting the infinite and i like matching vapes. But for this set i like the black and white. Thanks so much!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread