FREE M4 Passthrough, Manual Battery and USB Charger With any InnoVapor Kit Purchase! Limited Quantity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Quick question, I just received the M4 passthrough in the mail. I've tried it in the car and doesn't work, is mine a lemon or they are all built that way?

It is dependent on the car adapter. We had to start selling 1Amp (I think I m no electrical engineer) instead of 0.5 Amp to get enough juice to push a passthrough. So check you car adapter, some of the lightweight ones just do not cut the mustard.

If you got a car adapter from us then it should work and something is wrong... but we will take car of it. If that is the case email:

innovapor@gmail.com

I Hope that helps,

Noah

jaded

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2009
Lynchburg, VA
So far I have just tried the Full Menthol 36 mg, and my head is buzzing. I had just been using 24 mg liquids but was getting sucked back to analogs all the time.

I must say this taste pretty good, could maybe use a little more menthol for my taste. Vapor production is awesome, thick vapor. I did notice the smell that others are talking about from the minute i opened the package. I am not sure what causes that but so far its the only downfall I see. This hits very smooth, I don't really know how to rate on throat hit as I rarely inhale, more a in the mouth out the nose vaper. When I did inhale it was very smooth.

I tried both the 24mg medium and light menthol as I was typing this and they are just weaker in menthol flavor than the full, which is exactly what its suppose to be, I will end up adding a little menthol of my own to them most likely. But vapor production is still great.

Edit: I was using and 18650 FL mod with 510 atomizer.

Last edited:

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
So far I have just tried the Full Menthol 36 mg, and my head is buzzing. I had just been using 24 mg liquids but was getting sucked back to analogs all the time.

I must say this taste pretty good, could maybe use a little more menthol for my taste. Vapor production is awesome, thick vapor. I did notice the smell that others are talking about from the minute i opened the package. I am not sure what causes that but so far its the only downfall I see. This hits very smooth, I don't really know how to rate on throat hit as I rarely inhale, more a in the mouth out the nose vaper. When I did inhale it was very smooth.

I tried both the 24mg medium and light menthol as I was typing this and they are just weaker in menthol flavor than the full, which is exactly what its suppose to be, I will end up adding a little menthol of my own to them most likely. But vapor production is still great.

Edit: I was using and 18650 FL mod with 510 atomizer.

Thanks for the review! I would really suggest the Full Strength Menthol id you want more of a menthol punch, the medium and light are steps down in terms of menthol quantity, for maximum menthol (seriously, limit of solubility in VG) go for Full Menthol!

Cheers,

Noah

jaded

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2009
Lynchburg, VA
Thanks for the review! I would really suggest the Full Strength Menthol id you want more of a menthol punch, the medium and light are steps down in terms of menthol quantity, for maximum menthol (seriously, limit of solubility in VG) go for Full Menthol!

Cheers,

Noah
I first used the Full and it was pretty good, I end up adding a drop of my own menthol to it tho. Ended up mixing it with some blueberry I had and it taste pretty good. Fruity menthol is a good mix for me.

Cali

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Arkansas
I just got my review sample today from the company.

The first thing you will notice when popping the cap is the scent. It has a very unique scent that I can't really place. It's not a bad scent at all it has some wood background and almost a nutty scent.

The next thing is the thickness. This is by far the absolute thickest juice I have seen from a vendor. I popped the cap on a fresh cartomizer and began to drip and within 4 drops the liquid was literally globbed on top of the filler. I say globbed because it was simply so thick it took a while before it would absorb down. I wound up having to blow into the open end to "push' the liquid down into the carto.

So now it's all filled up and ready to go. I always try a new flavor on the 3.7v manual batteries. The flavor was very strong (same flavor as the scent of the juice). It doesn't really taste like tobacco to me almost like a nutty taste but it's more complex than just saying it's a nutty flavor. It's not unpleasant at all just merely not quite what I was expecting.

The 5v pass thru comes next. At the higher voltage the flavor becomes more potent and comes through even more with much more aftertaste. The same flavors as above just enhanced a bit by the higher voltage.

The vapor production is out of this world. You will love the thick clouds of vapor produced. This is by far one of the best juices I have found for vapor production bar none.

whimzkool

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2009
DFW
Okay... thank you for the free samples, now for my review
I have purposefully not read any other reviews so as not to influence my initial brain/palate impressions.
I tested the menthol, full flavor, at 12 and 18 mg.
Equipment used; m401, dse901, kr808 cartomizer
Initial impression with 18mg, full flavor menthol: peculiar, unpleasant taste
My subjective flavor description: a cross between pork rinds and dirt (freshly turned earth). The menthol is there, but it is overwhelmed by the pork rind/dirt flavor.
This impression is greatest on the 18mg. Not quite as bad on the 12mg.
The pork rind/dirt flavor was most pronounced on the fresh cartomizer and the m401. The menthol came across best on the dse901... however, this isn't saying much as the peculiar flavor was present on all devices.
As expected, the vapor was very good, the throat hit was about about a 7 on a 1-10 scale.
Sorry for a less than glowing review. If it helps you to improve your product, then it was worth it. Thanks again for the sample.

Now I'm going to read the other reviews as I am curious if anyone else had the same impressions.

Last edited:

d4rk3

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2009
Got my package in the mail yesterday. Vaped this all night at work and WOW- simply amazing! You guys really nailed it, and now you have a customer for life.

The ONLY complaint I have is that the bottles weren't labeled with the nicotine contents or if it's Full, Medium etc. (unless I missed it, but I triple checked, even the very small text). I'm almost positive I got the Full 36 and the Medium 24 identified correctly.

I received:
Regular - Full - 36mg
Regular - Medium - 24mg
Menthol - Full - 36mg

I will try these with different voltages/atomizers soon but so far I have only tried these with my Xhaler @ 5-6 volts out of a 510 atty with freshly charged RCR123a's.

Regular - Full - 36mg: The first I tried. It smells very slightly nutty with something else I can't put my finger on. Very unique. I could smell these as soon as I opened the package. It wasn't overwhelming or unpleasant, only noticeable.
The liquid is VERY thick and clear. I loaded 3 fat drops into my 510 atty, popped the cart on and hit the switch.
HUGE throat hit! It was a very clean but satisfying throat hit, different than alot of juices I've tried. EPIC, huge, thick vapor! Intense flavor, very similar to the smell. Very similar to a cigarette without the crappy tastes from smoke, IMO. Also with the SLIGHT nutty flavor, along with something else I can't put my finger on, but is very pleasant! I am not a fan of intensely nutty juices and this is PERFECT for me. I also noted a slight sweet undertone on the exhale.
I will admit it wasn't what I was expecting at first after the reviews I have read. It grew on my quickly and now is by far my favorite tobacco juice out of everything I own, and I own many. I vaped one other flavor all night and only for one session then put the Full 36 back into my atty. Quickly became an all day vape and I imagine there can't be much left in my sample bottle of this :D

Regular - Full - 24mg: I can't tell a difference in the smell. The liquid is just as thick and clear. The vapor is just as epic. The taste and throat hit are both toned down a small notch. Still very powerful and tasty. About what I expected after trying the Full 36. Still very satisfying.

Menthol - Full - 36mg: You get that same smell as with the other 2 but you get almost a Vicks sensation along with it. For sure slightly smell the menthol. Same thickness and clear liquid as before. Vapor as epic as ever. On the inhale, WOW! This is the CLOSEST I have came to a menthol cigarette thus far. Unlike other juices I have tried, this is pretty much spot on. Not minty like the others I've tried. Extremely satisfying. I was never an exclusive menthol smoker but I enjoyed the occasional bummed menthol off a friend. If you're looking for a menthol vape THIS is it! You taste the flavor of the Regular with ACTUAL menthol to go along with it. Amazing.

All in all, I'd highly recommend this juice if you're looking for a tobacco or menthol vape. Head on over to InnoVapor and grab a few sample bottles and give this stuff a shot. It's made in the USA which is great, seeing as how China makes most of the juice out there. Plus they make HUGE bottles to buy. That's awesome if 30ml just isn't cutting it for your stocking up needs.

2 thumbs up! Highly recommended! Thanks for the samples! Time to order more :D:D:D

Edit: Forgot to mention that this juice seems to burn noticeably slower than other juices I've tried. Nice!

Last edited:

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
Got my package in the mail yesterday. Vaped this all night at work and WOW- simply amazing! You guys really nailed it, and now you have a customer for life.

The ONLY complaint I have is that the bottles weren't labeled with the nicotine contents or if it's Full, Medium etc. (unless I missed it, but I triple checked, even the very small text). I'm almost positive I got the Full 36 and the Medium 24 identified correctly.

I received:
Regular - Full - 36mg
Regular - Medium - 24mg
Menthol - Medium - 24mg
(<--I think! I deleted my PM with my info. It was either that or 36, 95% sure it was 24)

I will try these with different voltages/atomizers soon but so far I have only tried these with my Xhaler @ 5-6 volts out of a 510 atty with freshly charged RCR123a's.

Regular - Full - 36mg: The first I tried. It smells very slightly nutty with something else I can't put my finger on. Very unique. I could smell these as soon as I opened the package. It wasn't overwhelming or unpleasant, only
noticeable.
The liquid is VERY thick and clear. I loaded 3 fat drops into my 510 atty, popped the cart on and hit the switch.
HUGE throat hit! It was a very clean but satisfying throat hit, different than alot of juices I've tried. EPIC, huge, thick vapor! Intense flavor, very similar to the smell. Very similar to a cigarette without the crappy tastes from smoke, IMO. Also with the SLIGHT nutty flavor, along with something else I can't put my finger on, but is very pleasant! I am not a fan of intensely nutty juices and this is PERFECT for me. I also noted a slight sweet undertone on the exhale.
I will admit it wasn't what I was expecting at first after the reviews I have read. It grew on my quickly and now is by far my favorite tobacco juice out of everything I own, and I own many. I vaped one other flavor all night and only for one session then put the Full 36 back into my atty. Quickly became an all day vape and I imagine there can't be much left in my sample bottle of this :D

Regular - Full - 24mg: I can't tell a difference in the smell. The liquid is just as thick and clear. The vapor is just as epic. The taste and throat hit are both toned down a small notch. Still very powerful and tasty. About what I expected after trying the Full 36. Still very satisfying.

Menthol - Medium - 24mg: You get that same smell as with the other 2 but you get almost a Vicks sensation along with it. For sure slightly smell the menthol. Same thickness and clear liquid as before. Vapor as epic as ever. On the inhale, WOW! This is the CLOSEST I have came to a menthol cigarette thus far. Unlike other juices I have tried, this is pretty much spot on. Not minty like the others I've tried. Extremely satisfying. I was never an exclusive menthol smoker but I enjoyed the occasional bummed menthol off a friend. If you're looking for a menthol vape THIS is it! You taste the flavor of the Regular with ACTUAL menthol to go along with it. Amazing.

All in all, I'd highly recommend this juice if you're looking for a tobacco or menthol vape. Head on over to InnoVapor and grab a few sample bottles and give this stuff a shot. It's made in the USA which is great, seeing as how China makes most of the juice out there. Plus they make HUGE bottles to buy. That's awesome if 30ml just isn't cutting it for your stocking up needs.

2 thumbs up! Highly recommended! Thanks for the samples! Time to order more :D:D:D

Wonderful review!

Thank you so much for putting the time to complete this for us. I am glad to hear that you have enjoyed the samples and are looking forward to ordering more!

Remember if you do happen to have a camera we are hosting the VIDEO contest for the FREE 42" Plasma TV!!!! ( With each submission you will obtain a free 15mL bottle of Ultrapure)

Thank you again!

Millie

stompasaurus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2009
New York City
I have tried to read as few reviews as possible. Just got my samples in yesterday.

First, since I had some very strong flavor in my atomizer, I decided to clean it out with some of the

Unflavored - 36mg - First thing I noticed was the huge throat hit, of course, as I normally vape 12mg-24mg. But the throat hit was hard to describe as it's different from almost every other liquid I've had - it was REALLY strong, but instead of a scratching feeling in my throat it was more like a tickle, and it felt like my throat was being coated by the VG at the same time. Really strange sensation but I liked it. After about 3 puffs on it the flavor was gone from my atomizer, so I vaped another drop just to make sure I didn't taste anything funky from the unflavored itself - nope, nothing. Just that hard throat hit and tons of vapor which I expected. So next I moved right on to

Regular - Full - 18mg - Wow! Such a strong flavor and still so smooth that it didn't feel like it was drying out my throat or irritating it like most tobacco flavors do after a few puffs. In the few reviews I saw most of them referred to the flavor as a 'nutty tobacco', but the first thing that popped in to my head was tobacco with a hint of unprocessed cocoa. Very satisfying and the flavor is really unique. I can't get enough of it so far, and vaped it for the rest of the night. First thing in the morning I usually like something a bit lighter so I went for the

Regular - Medium - 18mg - Even smoother and cleaner than the full. I like strong flavors during the day but this was nice and light, perfect for the morning before my coffee. Actually tastes very nice with coffee now that I think about it. I don't think I'd go below Medium on the flavor scale personally.

I am either going to have to order another couple of bottles before these samples run out, or make a video so I can get more for free :) Excellent job with the liquid. I've never tried ECOpure so I can't compare this to it, but you've definitely got another fan. Thanks for doing the free samples, you definitely got a customer out of it.

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA

I received:
Regular - Full - 36mg
Regular - Medium - 24mg
Menthol - Medium - 24mg
(<--I think! I deleted my PM with my info. It was either that or 36, 95% sure it was 24)

Regular - Full - 36mg: The first I tried. It smells very slightly nutty with something else I can't put my finger on. Very unique. I could smell these as soon as I opened the package. It wasn't overwhelming or unpleasant, only
noticeable.

Menthol - Medium - 24mg: You get that same smell as with the other 2 but you get almost a Vicks sensation along with it. For sure slightly smell the menthol. Same thickness and clear liquid as before. Vapor as epic as ever. On the inhale, WOW! This is the CLOSEST I have came to a menthol cigarette thus far. Unlike other juices I have tried, this is pretty much spot on. Not minty like the others I've tried. Extremely satisfying. I was never an exclusive menthol smoker but I enjoyed the occasional bummed menthol off a friend. If you're looking for a menthol vape THIS is it! You taste the flavor of the Regular with ACTUAL menthol to go along with it. Amazing.

I have tried to read as few reviews as possible. Just got my samples in yesterday.

First, since I had some very strong flavor in my atomizer, I decided to clean it out with some of the

Unflavored - 36mg - First thing I noticed was the huge throat hit, of course, as I normally vape 12mg-24mg. But the throat hit was hard to describe as it's different from almost every other liquid I've had - it was REALLY strong, but instead of a scratching feeling in my throat it was more like a tickle, and it felt like my throat was being coated by the VG at the same time. Really strange sensation but I liked it. After about 3 puffs on it the flavor was gone from my atomizer, so I vaped another drop just to make sure I didn't taste anything funky from the unflavored itself - nope, nothing. Just that hard throat hit and tons of vapor which I expected. So next I moved right on to

Regular - Full - 18mg - Wow! Such a strong flavor and still so smooth that it didn't feel like it was drying out my throat or irritating it like most tobacco flavors do after a few puffs. In the few reviews I saw most of them referred to the flavor as a 'nutty tobacco', but the first thing that popped in to my head was tobacco with a hint of unprocessed cocoa. Very satisfying and the flavor is really unique. I can't get enough of it so far, and vaped it for the rest of the night. First thing in the morning I usually like something a bit lighter so I went for the

Regular - Medium - 18mg - Even smoother and cleaner than the full. I like strong flavors during the day but this was nice and light, perfect for the morning before my coffee. Actually tastes very nice with coffee now that I think about it. I don't think I'd go below Medium on the flavor scale personally.

I am either going to have to order another couple of bottles before these samples run out, or make a video so I can get more for free :) Excellent job with the liquid. I've never tried ECOpure so I can't compare this to it, but you've definitely got another fan. Thanks for doing the free samples, you definitely got a customer out of it.

I want to personally thank both of you for your for your thorough reviews. Making this liquid was really a labor of love, it took a lot of time and resources. No corners were cut and we are really committed to making the best liquid we possible can. I knew that I was not going to make a liquid that everyone loved... after all if I wanted to do that I could of just surfed the forum, found the 10 most popular flavor and made knock off's. I really wanted to bring something new, something I felt was missing from what was currently offered, and man... it took a lot of work but I really feel like we got it right.

Reading your reviews makes it all worth it! Thank you for taking the time, and I am thrilled you like the liquid!

Cheers,

Noah

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
I just got my review sample today from the company.

The first thing you will notice when popping the cap is the scent. It has a very unique scent that I can't really place. It's not a bad scent at all it has some wood background and almost a nutty scent.

The next thing is the thickness. This is by far the absolute thickest juice I have seen from a vendor. I popped the cap on a fresh cartomizer and began to drip and within 4 drops the liquid was literally globbed on top of the filler. I say globbed because it was simply so thick it took a while before it would absorb down. I wound up having to blow into the open end to "push' the liquid down into the carto.

So now it's all filled up and ready to go. I always try a new flavor on the 3.7v manual batteries. The flavor was very strong (same flavor as the scent of the juice). It doesn't really taste like tobacco to me almost like a nutty taste but it's more complex than just saying it's a nutty flavor. It's not unpleasant at all just merely not quite what I was expecting.

The 5v pass thru comes next. At the higher voltage the flavor becomes more potent and comes through even more with much more aftertaste. The same flavors as above just enhanced a bit by the higher voltage.

The vapor production is out of this world. You will love the thick clouds of vapor produced. This is by far one of the best juices I have found for vapor production bar none.

Cali,

Thanks for the review! I know that the liquid is thicker then a lot of other liquids. I did this so that people can add flavorings, distilled water, vodka or whatever they like to get the consistency they want. I figure that people should be able to dilute the liquid themselves so I wanted to deliver as concentrated, pure product as possible.

I really appreciate you taking the time to do the review.

Cheers,

Noah

TBM

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2010
Walkersville Maryland
I received Menthol Full 18mg. I pulled out a brand new cartomizer and filled it up. When I opened the bottle I took a sniff got a nice clean menthol smell. The juice was clear and nice and thick as I filled my carto. I did the taryn spin to get a nice full carto.

510 battery with 808 adapter- Took a couple of puffs to get the flavor going in the new carto. Great vapor, 6 on TH, flavor a bit different. I got a tingly menthol feeling on my tongue but felt I could get better flavor.

808 battery- Still great vapor, 7 on TH. Flavor about the same, not bad but not great yet.

BB with 808 adapter- Vapor great, TH 7, flavor improved I got more of a menthol flavor and more tongue tingling flavor.

Chuck 3.7 with 808 adapter- Vapor great, TH 7, flavor improved I got more of a menthol flavor and more tongue tingling flavor.

Xhaler 6v- Ack made the flavor yucky to me. TH 10 coughed like a fool. Vapor 10

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
I received Menthol Full 18mg. I pulled out a brand new cartomizer and filled it up. When I opened the bottle I took a sniff got a nice clean menthol smell. The juice was clear and nice and thick as I filled my carto. I did the taryn spin to get a nice full carto.

510 battery with 808 adapter- Took a couple of puffs to get the flavor going in the new carto. Great vapor, 6 on TH, flavor a bit different. I got a tingly menthol feeling on my tongue but felt I could get better flavor.

808 battery- Still great vapor, 7 on TH. Flavor about the same, not bad but not great yet.

BB with 808 adapter- Vapor great, TH 7, flavor improved I got more of a menthol flavor and more tongue tingling flavor.

Chuck 3.7 with 808 adapter- Vapor great, TH 7, flavor improved I got more of a menthol flavor and more tongue tingling flavor.

The review of the different devices and modifications are great! We strive to bring a clean smooth menthol flavor to the UltraPure, it seems with your review that the "tingling" was just what menthol should do, thank you for sharing such a forward review. As for the throat hit, we do not want to cut corners anywhere and bringing about a nice strong throat hit is just another goal of Innovapor's to deliver to the customers.

Thank you for your review, we hope that you enjoyed the samples!

If there is anything else that we can do for you please let us know

Millie

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA

That was an awesome quiver you ran the juice through! Very cool to hear how it changed across the battery/device spectrum :D! Well done. Thanks for taking the time to do that!

Cheers,

Noah

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City

We would love to see a video!!! on top of the free fluid, everyone can use a chance to win a 42" TV or Ipod!!!

We really appreciate your honesty, and completeness to the review you have submitted!

Those submitting remember you can also post your reviews in the E-liquid review thread on the main forum. Link below:
E-Liquid Reviews - E-Cigarette Forum

Thank you!

Millie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread