FREE M4 Passthrough, Manual Battery and USB Charger With any InnoVapor Kit Purchase! Limited Quantity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deitra

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2009
NoWhere
Ultrapure from Innovapor is the best e-juice I have tried so far. I received the 36mg unflavored sample to try. I thinned mine out a bit with pg and added flavoring. To make sure I got a hit without contamination from my other ejuice I used a new 901 atty and a new filter. I used my 901 with my pt. WOW did it provide lots of vapor. Nice throat hit and I got a big time nic buzz because I didn't dilute it enough. I have a rather small kitchen and 2 puffs clouded up my kitchen. I love vapor clouds reminds me of real fog. I would imagine anyone who has problems with the pg would love the ULTRApure. Thank you for allowing me to do a review. Good luck in your bussiness...deitra

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Ultrapure from Innovapor is the best e-juice I have tried so far. I received the 36mg unflavored sample to try. I thinned mine out a bit with pg and added flavoring. To make sure I got a hit without contamination from my other ejuice I used a new 901 atty and a new filter. I used my 901 with my pt. WOW did it provide lots of vapor. Nice throat hit and I got a big time nic buzz because I didn't dilute it enough. I have a rather small kitchen and 2 puffs clouded up my kitchen. I love vapor clouds reminds me of real fog. I would imagine anyone who has problems with the pg would love the ULTRApure. Thank you for allowing me to do a review. Good luck in your bussiness...deitra

Deitra,

Thank you so much for the great review! I am thrilled you enjoyed the liquid and very glad to hear it mixed well for you. One of our goals was to make a liquid that would readily accept peoples own custom flavor additions with out getting to thin.

Hopefully some other group 1 reviewers have received their samples as well, we look forward to more great reviews.

Thanks again!

Cheers,

Noah

Ken Mcp

Moved On
Jan 9, 2010
colorado
I got my Innovapor Liquid today and here is what i think of it.

24MG Full Flavor ULTRAPURE-
Very clean-very pure-clear-colorless..Looks like water, almost drank it because i was thirsty!lol. I first used a 510 and fresh new atty and a foam mod cart. Took a loooong first puff and realized this stuff is awesome! Never tasted anything so Clean and light-smooth medium throat hit-not harsh or scratchy at all-just perfect. Blew out and tons of vapor. Then i decided to Take off the same new Atty and put it on my Silver Bullet 6volt Mod with fresh new battery's. I was so excited i almost dropped it ! hahaha.. Took a Puff and tasted a slight increase of flavor-maybe its just me but the only thing i could thing of was the faint taste of very light chocolate-how chocolate would actually smell thats how it tasted if that makes sense?! So it wasn't how it tasted-just how i percived it. Then it was time to see how much vapor this thing made at 6 volts... WAS INSANE! THICK WHITE BEAUTIFULL CLOUDS! Never seen soo much vapor on any juice i ever i used. I could blow donut rings back to back to back . I had about 5 lingering in the air at one time!!! You can use this Liquid to add/top off to any other juice you have to increase vapor or to lower the potency of a flavor if needed.

36MG Flavorless
This is the same as above - except for the taste. The throat hit is still on the Medium. Not harsh or scratchy at all - Just perfect where you need it to be. Since its 36mg you would think its too strong-but not at all. Satisfys your nic craving without the headache like other juices will give you-i thought it was gonna blow my head off using it at 6volts before i puffed on it-but i didn't!!! I was amazed! I even had to check it again to see if it said 36mg on the bottle-haha. This can be used also to add/top off to any other liquid to increase vapor for those sucky non-vapor liquids out there flooding the market- This stuff is the real deal!!!! Trust me i have had my share of crap.

KarrMcDebt

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2009
Corvallis, Oregon, United States
Got my sample today of 36mg unflavored. I didn't have a clean cart ready so I added a couple drops to my half empty pina colada cart. I expected it to dilute the flavor down a bit but was supprised to find that it actualy enhanced it slightly. Then out came the vapor, almost 1/3 more than I'm used to.
I also noticed that even straight I didn't get that nasty, spicy taste you get on the back of your tongue if you vape stuff thats stronger than your used to. (Thats was one of the main reasons I quit analogs, cuz they all had that taste to them.)

So far I've tried it in my 510 and my 901, great vapor and flavor from both. My 801 atty died so no review from that. (teach me to put 5v to a regular atty!)

If they stock the unflavored in this strength, (and hopefully higher for DIY mixing) then I will definately add them to my list of prefered suppliers.

Thanks so much for the oppurtunity to test your product!

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
I got my Innovapor Liquid today and here is what i think of it.

24MG Full Flavor ULTRAPURE-
Very clean-very pure-clear-colorless..Looks like water, almost drank it because i was thirsty!lol. I first used a 510 and fresh new atty and a foam mod cart. Took a loooong first puff and realized this stuff is awesome! Never tasted anything so Clean and light-smooth medium throat hit-not harsh or scratchy at all-just perfect. Blew out and tons of vapor. Then i decided to Take off the same new Atty and put it on my Silver Bullet 6volt Mod with fresh new battery's. I was so excited i almost dropped it ! hahaha.. Took a Puff and tasted a slight increase of flavor-maybe its just me but the only thing i could thing of was the faint taste of very light chocolate-how chocolate would actually smell thats how it tasted if that makes sense?! So it wasn't how it tasted-just how i percived it. Then it was time to see how much vapor this thing made at 6 volts... WAS INSANE! THICK WHITE BEAUTIFULL CLOUDS! Never seen soo much vapor on any juice i ever i used. I could blow donut rings back to back to back . I had about 5 lingering in the air at one time!!! You can use this Liquid to add/top off to any other juice you have to increase vapor or to lower the potency of a flavor if needed.

36MG Flavorless
This is the same as above - except for the taste. The throat hit is still on the Medium. Not harsh or scratchy at all - Just perfect where you need it to be. Since its 36mg you would think its too strong-but not at all. Satisfys your nic craving without the headache like other juices will give you-i thought it was gonna blow my head off using it at 6volts before i puffed on it-but i didn't!!! I was amazed! I even had to check it again to see if it said 36mg on the bottle-haha. This can be used also to add/top off to any other liquid to increase vapor for those sucky non-vapor liquids out there flooding the market- This stuff is the real deal!!!! Trust me i have had my share of crap.

Thanks for the awesome review! It took a lot of testing to get the mix right to maximize the vapor production... glad you liked it. I (and the entire InnoVapor crew) really appreciate your taking the time to do this review. This is really a liquid that we wanted to vape ourselves and it is great to see other people enjoying it!

Cheers,

Noah

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Got my sample today of 36mg unflavored. I didn't have a clean cart ready so I added a couple drops to my half empty pina colada cart. I expected it to dilute the flavor down a bit but was supprised to find that it actualy enhanced it slightly. Then out came the vapor, almost 1/3 more than I'm used to.
I also noticed that even straight I didn't get that nasty, spicy taste you get on the back of your tongue if you vape stuff thats stronger than your used to. (Thats was one of the main reasons I quit analogs, cuz they all had that taste to them.)

So far I've tried it in my 510 and my 901, great vapor and flavor from both. My 801 atty died so no review from that. (teach me to put 5v to a regular atty!)

If they stock the unflavored in this strength, (and hopefully higher for DIY mixing) then I will definately add them to my list of prefered suppliers.

Thanks so much for the oppurtunity to test your product!

Your very welcome, thank you! And you bet we stock it in 36mg. We worked very hard to make sure this liquid could be used as a base with out becoming "watered down" as I know a really good base mix is critical for those that DIY. It was not easy (and resulted in a lot of serious Blind Vape sessions complete with rating charts) to come up with the final product. A labor of love... but well worth it and it feels great to start getting some reviews in that are so positive. Thanks again!

Cheers,

Noah

nubee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
IL, USA
Started testing my sample of full flavor/18mg this morning.

Came in a quaint, white 3ml bottle. No safety seal but the cap was on good and tight and no leakage. I loaded up my 801 cart with a blue foam dart and noticed this stuff is very clear and very thick. Each drop sat on the foam for a few seconds before finally oozing in.

Started vaping it on my JSV3. First few puffs didn't provide much and took a while to warm up and start producing. Mild throat hit and a fair amount of vapor. Weird thing was the smoke taste - I mean really, like analog smoke. Not what I was expecting from a full flavor tobacco juice - not bad just not as strong as I like and had hoped.

I worked on it for the next 30 minutes and it was just that ... work. Couldn't seem to get a good head of steam going. The atty is less than 2 weeks old and 1 of 4 in my rotation so it's broken in and not old. I finally gave up and decided to try it out on my Protege with usb passthru at the office.

Finally, once I got the atty good and warm and had some volts and no cut-off time....success! Good sense of the flavor, still very smoke like, still a mild throat hit but one major cloud of vapor - OMG! My immeidate thoughts were this stuff would probably be prime for HV use - like 6v+ or better suited for a hotter 3.7v atty like the 901 or 510.

Overall I liked it. Quality is there and evident, vapor production is there but the full flavor was a bit too light falvor-wise for me. I could see an unflavored version of this being great for DIY mixing or perhaps adding a booster to.

Really appreciate the chance to try this out first - THANKS!!!

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Sadly, I dont like the Full flavor. I typically only vape ECOpure Rich, but thought I would try the ULTRApure Full, 36mg. It had a strong flavor that I can vaguely describe as burned nut. I might try the Lite version one day, but disappointed with Full. Otherwise it seems like good juice, but the flavor just doesnt work for me.

The lighter the flavor intensity the more the Ethyl Maltol flavor comes through which contributes to the flavor found in Rich. I did not see you on our reviewers list, maybe get in to the group 2 reviewers and you couldtry out some of the lighter flavors and see if it agrees with you more.

Thanks.

Started testing my sample of full flavor/18mg this morning.

Came in a quaint, white 3ml bottle. No safety seal but the cap was on good and tight and no leakage. I loaded up my 801 cart with a blue foam dart and noticed this stuff is very clear and very thick. Each drop sat on the foam for a few seconds before finally oozing in.

Started vaping it on my JSV3. First few puffs didn't provide much and took a while to warm up and start producing. Mild throat hit and a fair amount of vapor. Weird thing was the smoke taste - I mean really, like analog smoke. Not what I was expecting from a full flavor tobacco juice - not bad just not as strong as I like and had hoped.

I worked on it for the next 30 minutes and it was just that ... work. Couldn't seem to get a good head of steam going. The atty is less than 2 weeks old and 1 of 4 in my rotation so it's broken in and not old. I finally gave up and decided to try it out on my Protege with usb passthru at the office.

Finally, once I got the atty good and warm and had some volts and no cut-off time....success! Good sense of the flavor, still very smoke like, still a mild throat hit but one major cloud of vapor - OMG! My immeidate thoughts were this stuff would probably be prime for HV use - like 6v+ or better suited for a hotter 3.7v atty like the 901 or 510.

Overall I liked it. Quality is there and evident, vapor production is there but the full flavor was a bit too light falvor-wise for me. I could see an unflavored version of this being great for DIY mixing or perhaps adding a booster to.

Really appreciate the chance to try this out first - THANKS!!!

Thanks for the review! I will say that VG has very temperature dependent viscosity. So if your in a cold climate or if your mailman's jeep is a little cold then the VG will really start to thicken up. Also, VG takes a long time to get to room temperature (can take hours), just a characteristic of the liquid. It should defiantly thin out when at room temp.

Awesome review and great to hear how the liquid is running through different devices.

Cheers,

Noah

Fourleaf

Aug 3, 2009
The lighter the flavor intensity the more the Ethyl Maltol flavor comes through which contributes to the flavor found in Rich. I did not see you on our reviewers list, maybe get in to the group 2 reviewers and you couldtry out some of the lighter flavors and see if it agrees with you more.

Just to be clear, I was not in any group of reviewers. I purchased a 15ml bottle. If the lighter flavor is close to Rich, I will try again.

CreatvDigitl

ECF Veteran
Dec 25, 2009
Kansas
I received 3 samples of the Ultra Pure liquid for review. I kinda left the choice open when I ordered. I think my nic needs are somewhere between 18 and 24 mg and I said that I had smoked light and medium flavor analogs. My samples were 18mg and I got full, medium, and light flavor intensity. I have to say right off that when I need juice again, InnoVapor will have my business. Up to these samples, I had only vaped pg juice and thought that most were OK. All 3 of these samples were a lot better than just OK. For me, throat hit is what I go for more than clouds of smoke. With that said, all of this liquid gives a real nice but smooth throat hit. There is no scratchy feeling that you get sometimes with the other juice. For those who want vapor production, I don't think this can be beat and why would you want to? You can get lost in the vapor production. I also think the flavors have been nailed down pretty accurate. There is a definate difference in the three that I tried but all three have excellent flavor. I have direct dripped on the 510 and I have also put them in a cartomizer. My vape of choice is to use the cartomizer. I hope I have not left anything out. I will be ordering some of this liquid soon. InnoVapor has gained a new customer!

I did leave something out. Thank you InnoVapor and crew, for this opportunity to try this out!

Last edited:

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
I responded to a request from Innovapor on the 27th of January for reviewers for their new line of nicquid, ULTRApure.

I received a plain brown mailer last night that contained a standard opaque white 3ml plastic bottle.
The bottle was in a small sealed bag, in turn wrapped and sealed in bubble wrap.
An insert was in the envelope explaining that normally the bottles would be shipped inside of larger ones with childproof caps, but this packaging was not being used for the free sample review shipments. The insert also includes full ingredients of the nicquid and the intent to have a different label for use on production bottles.

The label on the bottle lists the ingredients and standard safety warnings, indicates that it is Unflavored. Additional small circular labels affixed to the side and bottom indicate that this is supposed to be 36mg
Of course, that it is a 3ml bottle I had to get the magnifying glass to read most of it! Eh, waddayagonnado right? :D

510 @ 3.7v. My normal vape is 36mg unflavored so I simply added to my current cartridge and took off.

The liquid is as clear as I’ve seen, no discernable smell.
Viscosity is perfect for a VG liquid. Noticeably thicker than a PG, but it has been thinned enough with De-Ionized water to allow it to absorb into the cartridge filler with no problem.
After about 3 draws I was able to clearly see a change in vapor production and taste from what I had been using. Obviously the viscosity allows it to wick well also.

My usual 70/30 mix of PG/VG gives perfectly satisfactory vapor clouds. As previously mentioned I normally only vape unflavored. I’m used to, and happy with, the either slightly sweet to biting peppery taste of the various unflavored products I normally use.

Vaping with the ULTRApure the remainder of last night and for several hours this morning I find that:
Vapor production is on a par with what I’m used to if not a little bit denser.
The throat hit is moderate to pronounced.
The general sense of well being I normally get from vaping is present. That along with the throat hit leaves me to believe it probably is 36mg.

No taste to speak of.
How about that, no taste in an unflavored nicquid. How novel!
If I reeeeeaaaaaly focus there is a very very slight sweet quality to the vape but it is so minimal as to be dismissed.

I normally vape unflavored as that is the taste I enjoy. This has no taste. This won’t do, not at all!8-o

But….
I do occasionally enjoy a little chocolate or strawberry or cherry or coffee, I am after all an adult. When the mood hits I dip with a Joye 306. On the spot batches mixed up with 10 drops of unflavored and 4 drops of flavoring.

The ULTRApure has no flavor. Soooo…...

10 drops ULTRApure and 2 drops of Fairies Finest Clear Strawberry is just as good if not better than what I was vaping using 4 drops flavoring with my usual mix.
Same with the Capellas Double Chocolate, 2 drops instead of 4 and my chocolate fix is taken care of!

I have no problem endorsing the ULTRApure 36mg Unflavored nicquid from InnoVapor. It would seem to be exactly as presented and I'm vaping perfectly fine with it. :thumb:

Hats off to the InnoVapor crew and thank you for the opportunity to try your products.

Last edited:

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
My kit just came in, everything was well wrapped and it got here fast! Might do an un-boxing vid cause I'm hyper (day off been vapin non stop!)

That would be wonderful if you did. We are really grateful for those of you who do reviews for us. Good to hear your excited!

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
I received 3 samples of the Ultra Pure liquid for review. I kinda left the choice open when I ordered. I think my nic needs are somewhere between 18 and 24 mg and I said that I had smoked light and medium flavor analogs. My samples were 18mg and I got full, medium, and light flavor intensity. I have to say right off that when I need juice again, InnoVapor will have my business. Up to these samples, I had only vaped pg juice and thought that most were OK. All 3 of these samples were a lot better than just OK. For me, throat hit is what I go for more than clouds of smoke. With that said, all of this liquid gives a real nice but smooth throat hit. There is no scratchy feeling that you get sometimes with the other juice. For those who want vapor production, I don't think this can be beat and why would you want to? You can get lost in the vapor production. I also think the flavors have been nailed down pretty accurate. There is a definate difference in the three that I tried but all three have excellent flavor. I have direct dripped on the 510 and I have also put them in a cartomizer. My vape of choice is to use the cartomizer. I hope I have not left anything out. I will be ordering some of this liquid soon. InnoVapor has gained a new customer!

I did leave something out. Thank you InnoVapor and crew, for this opportunity to try this out!

CreatvDigitl,

Thank you very much for the great review. We at InnoVapor are very excited to hear that you like it so much. We are especially glad to hear that you like the throat hit and vapor production so much. That was one of our main goals in making this liquid was a solid but smooth throat hit and TONS of vapor. Very happy to hear it satisfies your needs. Also very happy to have you as a new customer, we look forward to your future orders. Be sure to check out our freebies thread for some great deals.

Thanks,
Tony

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
I responded to a request from Innovapor on the 27th of January for reviewers for their new line of nicquid, ULTRApure.

I received a plain brown mailer last night that contained a standard opaque white 3ml plastic bottle.
The bottle was in a small sealed bag, in turn wrapped and sealed in bubble wrap.
An insert was in the envelope explaining that normally the bottles would be shipped inside of larger ones with childproof caps, but this packaging was not being used for the free sample review shipments. The insert also includes full ingredients of the nicquid and the intent to have a different label for use on production bottles.

The label on the bottle lists the ingredients and standard safety warnings, indicates that it is Unflavored. Additional small circular labels affixed to the side and bottom indicate that this is supposed to be 36mg
Of course, that it is a 3ml bottle I had to get the magnifying glass to read most of it! Eh, waddayagonnado right? :D

510 @ 3.7v. My normal vape is 36mg unflavored so I simply added to my current cartridge and took off.

The liquid is as clear as I’ve seen, no discernable smell.
Viscosity is perfect for a VG liquid. Noticeably thicker than a PG, but it has been thinned enough with De-Ionized water to allow it to absorb into the cartridge filler with no problem.
After about 3 draws I was able to clearly see a change in vapor production and taste from what I had been using. Obviously the viscosity allows it to wick well also.

My usual 70/30 mix of PG/VG gives perfectly satisfactory vapor clouds. As previously mentioned I normally only vape unflavored. I’m used to, and happy with, the either slightly sweet to biting peppery taste of the various unflavored products I normally use.

Vaping with the ULTRApure the remainder of last night and for several hours this morning I find that:
Vapor production is on a par with what I’m used to if not a little bit denser.
The throat hit is moderate to pronounced.
The general sense of well being I normally get from vaping is present. That along with the throat hit leaves me to believe it probably is 36mg.

No taste to speak of.
How about that, no taste in an unflavored nicquid. How novel!
If I reeeeeaaaaaly focus there is a very very slight sweet quality to the vape but it is so minimal as to be dismissed.

I normally vape unflavored as that is the taste I enjoy. This has no taste. This won’t do, not at all!8-o

But….
I do occasionally enjoy a little chocolate or strawberry or cherry or coffee, I am after all an adult. When the mood hits I dip with a Joye 306. On the spot batches mixed up with 10 drops of unflavored and 4 drops of flavoring.

The ULTRApure has no flavor. Soooo…...

10 drops ULTRApure and 2 drops of Fairies Finest Clear Strawberry is just as good if not better than what I was vaping using 4 drops flavoring with my usual mix.
Same with the Capellas Double Chocolate, 2 drops instead of 4 and my chocolate fix is taken care of!

I have no problem endorsing the ULTRApure 36mg Unflavored nicquid from InnoVapor. It would seem to be exactly as presented and I'm vaping perfectly fine with it. :thumb:

Hats off to the InnoVapor crew and thank you for the opportunity to try your products.

Excellent to hear that you like it. Our main goal with the unflavored was for it to TRULY be unflavored, mainly for people to create their own custom mixes with liquids that they already have. It sounds like you are quite pleased with our ULTRApure liquid mixed with your various flavored liquids. Thank you very much for the great review from all of us here at InnoVapor. We look forward to satisfying your vaping needs in the future!

Thanks again,
Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread