Status
Not open for further replies.

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA
No, I can't find anything in the FAQ or the rules about sig sizes.

D: I'm a supporting member so I don't know if this makes a difference in sig banner size, but to check:

go to your control panel

click on customize profile

click on edit signature

that's where it tells me that the sig banner can be no larger than 400 by 250 pixels or 24.4 KB (whichever is smaller).

DCrist721

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2009
Long Island, NY
Yeah mamu, mine says 300 by 150 pixels, that's where I was getting that number from.

I just tried though, and I can put pretty large sig in my signature with it being hosted on another site, since that wouldn't effect the forum's bandwith use, so it looks like your sig can be pretty much any size you want as long as you host it elsewhere.

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
That is really cool of you! Your work is fantastic!

Here is a sig I have used for a long time. It goes with my avatar. I have a version of my avatar that has the tear drop running but I can't use it here since it is animated.

I would love to have the tear drop moving on the sig that I have

eyesigqr5.jpg

Maybe once I become a supporting member I can use the animated avatar to match.

Thanks in advance. You are awesome!!!

DCrist721

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2009
Long Island, NY

Here is a sig I have used for a long time. It goes with my avatar. I have a version of my avatar that has the tear drop running but I can't use it here since it is animated.

eyesigqr5.jpg

If you could post a link to the animated avatar that would make it a hell of a lot easier for me to animate your signature.

rfun6

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2009
Tennessee ....
Oh could you pleas make me one?? I like the 300 by 100 size. Maybe you could use my pic I have up now, of the girl smoking. Or one sort of like it, girl smoking. With smoking actually moving. And maybe colorize her dress or her hair blonde. LOL.
Whenever you get the time. No rush.
Thanks so much. You are sure talented.
I like the peace symbol too, maybe cause that's the time I am from.

DCrist721

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2009
Long Island, NY
hey DC, can you make me one? looking for somthing that says FRESH. maybe graffiti on a brick wall with a white boy pinned up against it by a cop being arrested. wish i was good with making stuff like this but i suck and just cant get the hang of these apps

The image you're looking for is a little too specific. Normally I don't like to use images taken from the internet for use in graphic art because of the potential legal ramifications, but since i didn't have anything like this in my image gallery I decided I would do a google image search, but I still couldn't find any such image.. So it would be great if you could come up with another idea.

DCrist721

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2009
Long Island, NY
Dc your work is beautiful! I'm sorry about your injuries.
Can I make a request? When you have time?

Yeah sure, I'm a little backed up because I've been catching up on my movies, but I plan to get a couple done tonight. SO let me know what you want and I'll get to it when the others are done.

DCrist721

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2009
Long Island, NY
Thats so cool Id love one...

LOve the moving smoke on the ecigsupply one... that size is even perfect add my cheech avatar and a lil UP IN vape slogan with Team 36mg/510 Manual would be so super cool...

Here you are.

mrkrinkle2.gif

Obviously I'm not putting nearly as much time into these as I would if I was getting paid to do them, but you can't get a better price then free :p

Last edited:

DCrist721

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2009
Long Island, NY

eyesigqr5.jpg

Jules.gif

DCrist721

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2009
Long Island, NY
DC, that is absolutely awesome! Thank you so much for that!

No need to thank me really, I barely did any work, I just cut some things out from one image and put them into another frame by frame. I couldn't even put my name on the sig because I can't really take credit for it. But I'm glad you like it.

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
No need to thank me really, I barely did any work, I just cut some things out from one image and put them into another frame by frame. I couldn't even put my name on the sig because I can't really take credit for it. But I'm glad you like it.

Of course there is a need to thank you! You did something for me that I couldn't do and I really appreciate it! Don't put yourself down like that!

AnglVapin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2009
Cajunland - Louisiana

These are absolutely awesome! You are really artistic and talented.

I want one........

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Yeah sure, I'm a little backed up because I've been catching up on my movies, but I plan to get a couple done tonight. SO let me know what you want and I'll get to it when the others are done.

See thats the great thing about missing so many flicks, because when you find the time, theres a whole slew just waiting for you.;)
I was thinking something along the lines of this
nixon5.jpg
about nearly the same size as the beautiful cheech work above, wow thats nice! lol With a GG in between his arms towards the center with the word FREEDOM carved into it.

DCrist721

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2009
Long Island, NY
These are absolutely awesome! You are really artistic and talented.

I want one........

Sure! Give me an idea of what you're looking for and I'll get on it. I still have a couple remaining ones to do first though.

See thats the great thing about missing so many flicks, because when you find the time, theres a whole slew just waiting for you.;)
I was thinking something along the lines of this about nearly the same size as the beautiful cheech work above, wow thats nice! lol With a GG in between his arms towards the center with the word FREEDOM carved into it.

I had some questions, check your PMs if you haven't already.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread