Status
Not open for further replies.

readmylips

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
thank you very much for the free juice
i got the g.t. 1 can't wait to try it.
vape on

You are most welcome. I had described the juice as light and mellow (seems that way to me) but I have had a few people tell me this is a very serious, flavor packed punch to the taste buds.

Let me know your thoughts on this flavor. I may need to revise this flavors description.

Readmylips

Anachro12

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2014
United States
Got the melon madness 6mg today in the mail. It said to steep and I bet it will get better but I couldn't wait and threw a new cotton wick in my RDA and vaped away. I like the mix in there. It was a very refreshing vape. Made me think of late summer picnics and a mixed melon ball fruit salad. Delicious thanks!

readmylips

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Got the melon madness 6mg today in the mail. It said to steep and I bet it will get better but I couldn't wait and threw a new cotton wick in my RDA and vaped away. I like the mix in there. It was a very refreshing vape. Made me think of late summer picnics and a mixed melon ball fruit salad. Delicious thanks!

That is the flavor profile we were going for, so it sounds like a win. Thank you for letting me know your thoughts on the Melon Madness.

Readmylips

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
I was hoping to try the Cinnamon Bun -- 12 MG.
Thanks!
Thank you, readmylips. I am order 1093. I appreciate this offer and will gladly review your product when I receive it. So far, great customer service! Looking forward to the Cinnamon Bun -- love those bakery/dessert flavors!

Last edited:

readmylips

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thank you, Dino. I am order 1093. I appreciate this offer and will gladly review your product when I receive it. So far, great customer service! Looking forward to the Cinnamon Bun -- love those bakery/dessert flavors!

Who is Dino? lol.

I just printed your order out. Cinnamon Bun was a good choice. I have a few items not on the website currently that will be on there soon. On my ig account i just posted one of the next Dessert Flavors I am working on.

Readmylips

Biggame

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2014
Alabama
So I just loaded up some What The Flip and it is fantastic. I think it is my new favorite fruit flavor. I love cantaloupe but wasn't sure if I would want to vape it. Well this flavor described as mix of melons and berries and it tastes to me like delicious ripe sweet cantaloupe, not candy sweet but sweet like a perfectly ripe sweet fruit. I really like this stuff!

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
So I just loaded up some What The Flip and it is fantastic. I think it is my new favorite fruit flavor. I love cantaloupe but wasn't sure if I would want to vape it. Well this flavor described as mix of melons and berries and it tastes to me like delicious ripe sweet cantaloupe, not candy sweet but sweet like a perfectly ripe sweet fruit. I really like this stuff!
This sounds good with summer on the way!

readmylips

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Just made my order for my sample. Got cinnamon bun it sounds so good. Thank u for this readmylips

>^·^< Sent From Meow G2

Your name takes me back to MTV days with downtown Julie Brown. lol. I hope you enjoy your Cinnamon Bun.

Thank you for taking the time to say Thank You!

Readmylips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread