FreE-Cigs New Products Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Live Fr33

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
There are new, and long overdue, products soon to be arriving at FreE-Cigs.com. We're still in the testing/research phase at the moment, but we've narrowed it down to what we feel are the best performing products. What we don't know is how all of them perform over the long haul; how durable they are. We've got our tried and true fav's, products/accessories we've personally preferred for quite awhile...but since most of this is purely subjective, we'd really appreciate your input here. Some of the products you'll soon find:

• Variable Voltage tube mod Kit (Will also be available without accesories;Tube mod only)

• Variable Voltage Ego kit, mini USB pass-through compatible (included with kit).

• Tanks w/single and dual coil cartos (High-Low resistance)

• High and Low resistance cartomizers/atomizers

• Clearomizers/Fluxomizers (Dual and/or single coil / High-Low resistance)

• Drip Tips

• Replacement Batteries

We realize their are a ton of manufacturers out there, and we've been testing out their products for quite a while. Although we're quite confident that our experiences along with our testing have lead to some great results, we want your opinions too, our trusted community here on the forum... so we've got a few questions. Please reply within this thread.

• Do you vape at standard, regulated voltages, or do you prefer a variable voltage option?
  • What are your preferred mods? (Tube, box, standard/variable voltages)
  • In your experience/opinion what are the best performing and most reliable:
  • Tanks (Smoktech, Vision, etc)
  • Cartomizers (Boge, Smoktech, Bauway, Kanger, etc)
  • Atomizers (Boge, Smoktech, Bauway, Kanger, etc)
  • Clearomizers ((Boge, Smoktech, Bauway, Kanger, etc)
  • Rechargeable, protected batteries
  • Drip Tips (Delrin, aluminum, etc)

We realize everyone uses different equipment, low voltages, high voltages, high res, low res, etc. We're just looking for your preferred setups for your favorite devices. We hope this thread gives everyone else out there some valued insight as well. It takes a long time to figure out what you like best....this can help a lot of new(er) vapers come to those conclusions a lot faster, and save some of their time and hard earned cash too. Looking forward to your responses, and thanks for sharing.

LFFC

FreE-Cigs.com

Last edited:

Live Fr33

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Good morning everyone! As promised, we've started rolling out some new products and we will continue to do so over the coming weeks. Our goal is to offer quality products at very reasonable prices. To get as many new vapers involved as possible, we keep the barrier of entry low. It shouldn't cost a boat load to vape quality devices/accessories, and that's what keeps our passion going strong. At times, we have to sacrifice color options, branding, etc, but we're excited about the end result. Check out some of our new items below, and keep an eye out for new products over the next few weeks.

Ego Multivolt Passthrough: $44.99 (Today's Daily Deal)
FreE-Volt VV Tube Mod: $45.49 (Yup, straight black, no quasi chrome/stainless)

Attachments

• freevoltkit.jpg
    freevoltkit.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 130
  • multivoltpassthroughkit.jpg
    multivoltpassthroughkit.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 147

Live Fr33

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
As promised, we've just added a lot of new items to our store. I think you'll find them to be rather reasonably priced, if not the most reasonable around. Plus, use coupon code ecf at checkout for an additional 5% off. Let us know if you have any questions/comments.

Here's a small snapshot:

DCTank 6 ml (Polished Aluminum Caps): $7.99 ($10.18 all geared up)
DCTank 3.5 ml (Polished Aluminum Caps): $7.39 ($9.58 all geared up)
DCT Replacement Cartos: $2.19 each / $2.10 for 5+ / $2.00 for 20+
CE4 Clearomizers: $4.79
XXXL Dual Coil Cartomizers: $2.39
Drip Tips: $1.49 - $2.99
Ego MultiVolt Pass-though kits: $48.99
FreE-Volt Variable Voltage Tube Mod: $45.49 Tube Only (Add discounted accessories with purchase)
TrustFire TR-001 Charger: $9.49

Thanks for looking!

www.FreE-Cigs.com

Attachments

• freevoltkit.jpg
    freevoltkit.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 37
    19.6 KB · Views: 28
  • Enobackground.jpg
    Enobackground.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

Live Fr33

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Had some price errors on yesterdays announcement. I have updated the prices below, most notably the FreE-Volt VV Tube is $39.99 and the discounted accessories are even further discounted (Ohm ratings corrected as well). Sorry for the confusion, but this web programming deal is still a work in progress :)

Remember to use coupon code ecf at checkout for an additional 5% off. Let us know if you have any questions/comments.

Here's a small snapshot:

DCT Replacement Cartos: $2.19 each / $2.10 each for 5+ / $2.00 each for 20+
FreE-Volt Variable Voltage Tube Mod: $39.99 Tube Only (Add discounted accessories with purchase)

Thanks for looking!

www.FreE-Cigs.com

Attachments

• Enobackground.jpg
    Enobackground.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 30
  • freevoltkit.jpg
    freevoltkit.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 27
    19.6 KB · Views: 34

TacoGato

Verified Member
Apr 17, 2012
USA
It's a bit quiet over here so just thought I'd drop in. Normally I don't order from online vendors that I haven't heard a lot about, but one night I stumbled across FC's site and they had a great deal on something I really, really wanted. It was ridiculously early, 3 or 4am, when I placed the order. When I checked my email just a few hours later, I already had a shipping notice. :thumbs: My order was perfect. Also, this won't matter to everyone, but I loved the packaging my battery came in. Sturdy enough to store all my cartomizers, sample juices, little hook thingamajigs I use to pop off the cartomizer end caps, etc.

I had a question about the product and customer service was really friendly. They really mean it when they say they would like to have your input on what products you think they should carry too, even if you're just blabbering nonsense about LED color selection.:blush:

TLDR POINT: I got a great deal, good customer service and I would order from them again. :)

Live Fr33

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Had some price errors on yesterdays announcement. I have updated the prices below, most notably the FreE-Volt VV Tube is $39.99 and the discounted accessories are even further discounted (Ohm ratings corrected as well). Sorry for the confusion, but this web programming deal is still a work in progress :)

Remember to use coupon code ecf at checkout for an additional 5% off. Let us know if you have any questions/comments.

Here's a small snapshot:

FreE-Volt Variable Voltage Tube Mod: $39.99 Tube Only (Add discounted accessories with purchase)

Thanks for looking!

www.FreE-Cigs.com

Attachments

• freevoltkit.jpg
    freevoltkit.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 31
    19.6 KB · Views: 26
  • dctank6ml_thumbnail2.jpg
    dctank6ml_thumbnail2.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 32
  • xxxldccarto_thumbnail2.jpg
    xxxldccarto_thumbnail2.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 101
  • ce4_thumbnail2.jpg
    ce4_thumbnail2.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 29

Live Fr33

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Had some price errors on our May 9th announcement. I have updated the prices below, most notably the FreE-Volt VV Tube is $39.99 and the discounted accessories are even further discounted (Ohm ratings corrected as well). Sorry for the confusion, but this web programming deal is still a work in progress :)

Here's a small snapshot:

Thanks for looking!

www.FreE-Cigs.com

Attachments

• freevoltkit.jpg
    freevoltkit.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 19
    19.6 KB · Views: 17
    dctank6ml_thumbnail2.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 21
  • ce4_thumbnail2.jpg
    ce4_thumbnail2.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 13
    17.2 KB · Views: 41

Live Fr33

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Had some price errors on our May 9th announcement. I have updated the prices below, most notably the FreE-Volt VV Tube is $39.99 and the discounted accessories are even further discounted (Ohm ratings corrected as well). Sorry for the confusion, but this web programming deal is still a work in progress :)

Here's a small snapshot:

Thanks for looking!

www.FreE-Cigs.com

Attachments

• freevoltkit.jpg
    freevoltkit.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 15
    19.6 KB · Views: 14
    dctank6ml_thumbnail2.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 14
    17.2 KB · Views: 35
  • ce4_thumbnail2.jpg
    ce4_thumbnail2.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 15

Live Fr33

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Choose between 3.5ml and 6.0ml, both with polished aluminum top and bottom caps for $6.49. Get volume discounts on refill DCT Cartomizers as well. Available in 3.0 ohm Single Coil / 1.5 ohm Dual Coil /2.0 ohm Dual Coil.

All orders $25 or over SHIP FREE.

Sale ends Memorial Day.

Attachments

dctank6ml_thumbnail2.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 15
  • freevoltkit.jpg
    freevoltkit.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 15
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread