Status
Not open for further replies.

sunny818

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2010
California, USA
www.apolloecigs.com

We are really happy with the raving reviews by our customers and ECF members who have enjoyed our Apollo Disposable E-cigarettes. We want to offer to our customers who order our Standard Kit before 1/31. We will GIVE you an Apollo Disposable E-cigarette FREE.

Supplies for the Apollo disposable are very limited, so please place your order ASAP at www.apolloecigs.com Please add our standard kit and an Apollo Disposable into your shopping cart, and use coupon code 'apollo1199' during checkout process.

Stop by our web site:

Apollo E-cigarettes | High Quality Low Price Ecigs

lung shui

Sep 2, 2010
los angeles
Disposable would come in handy if you go somewhere and you are afraid for the safety of your fancy PV. I'm always worried I will lose mine. I had a Riva stolen at a party. Anywhere in public where you will be drunk. Airport, in case they want to confiscate it. Take it camping or give as a gift. Sell them to other drunk people at a nightclub for $20. I wish I saw these when I was selling and giving away 510 kits just to spread the good word. I probably only made a couple bucks but gave away at least 5 full kits with juice samplers. Ecigs are so great I feel reborn and want to spread the gospel.

sunny818

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2010
California, USA
www.apolloecigs.com
Disposable would come in handy if you go somewhere and you are afraid for the safety of your fancy PV. I'm always worried I will lose mine. I had a Riva stolen at a party. Anywhere in public where you will be drunk. Airport, in case they want to confiscate it. Take it camping or give as a gift. Sell them to other drunk people at a nightclub for $20. I wish I saw these when I was selling and giving away 510 kits just to spread the good word. I probably only made a couple bucks but gave away at least 5 full kits with juice samplers. Ecigs are so great I feel reborn and want to spread the gospel.

Hey Lung Shui,

Wow you gave away 510 kits that was so cool of you. I bring our disposables when i go camping because i don't want to drop my standard kit in the water when i fish that would be all bad. keep checking our site because we will be offering our disposables in five flavors very soon.
thanks

webvapor

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
San Francisco
My new go to pv. I have the Extreme Kit (906), which I absolutely had to have after giving the disposable a whirl. I had been wanting to switch to autos for a while, and my first instinct is always to shop local whenever possible. It's good to know I won't be waiting a week for my supplies, but more importantly, the reviews were overwhelmingly positive. I've had 2 disposables and they lasted nearly two weeks each, but to be fair it is a back up to my 906. I've definitely found my new supplier.

webvapor

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
San Francisco
Congratulations Apollo for following through on your promise to sell cartomizer kits. The Extreme 906 has been great. I hope to see Apollo ecigs accessible in the SF Bay Area at every corner, instead of those overpriced knockoffs at 7-11 and the poor uninformed head shops mean well but end up stocking 40dollar pure smoke kits that seem like a good deal until someone tries them. They don't know any better so they end up giving up and going back to the dark side. Apollo is official and I'm proud to say I'm a customer and as a fellow Californian, a supporter.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ws/151301-apollo-e-cigarette-review-blog.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread