Free 30mL Bottle Contest Giveaway! New Flavors? (1/27-2/2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJVJR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2011
Tri Cities , TN
congratswave.gif~original.jpg Winners!

eLefAdEr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2013
Chapel Hill, NC, USA
Not really sure of the best place to post my review of Nutty Irishman other than on their site (same text is pending moderation), so here it is:

I'm sure that Vaporbomb couldn't call it something else because of the possibility of a trademark infraction, but there shouldn't be anything preventing me from calling it what I think it is --- Bailey's Irish Cream, through and through. The only thing missing is alcohol. Currently using on my dripping atomizer in a 30/70 PG/VG mix and it's very smooth. I didn't steep it at all and it's great right out of the mail, hopefully it gets even better as time goes on.

Thanks again for picking me!! :vapor:

kslice917

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2013
North Canton, OH, USA
Not really sure of the best place to post my review of Nutty Irishman other than on their site (same text is pending moderation), so here it is:

I'm sure that Vaporbomb couldn't call it something else because of the possibility of a trademark infraction, but there shouldn't be anything preventing me from calling it what I think it is --- Bailey's Irish Cream, through and through. The only thing missing is alcohol. Currently using on my dripping atomizer in a 30/70 PG/VG mix and it's very smooth. I didn't steep it at all and it's great right out of the mail, hopefully it gets even better as time goes on.

Thanks again for picking me!! :vapor:

I never even knew we had the administrative approval for the reviews turned on! Thanks to you, I've now been able to approve some reviews on our website. I'll be sure to keep up with it now that I know where it's at :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread