Forum Rules - All new users must read before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few weeks ago I read a section of the forum where members could start threads to sell an item or items. Is it gone? Is it now against the rules to sell an item if you aren't a supplier? I bought in bulk because I could keep what I wanted for myself and sell the rest. Am I now stuck with over $700 worth of stuff with no way to sell it?

Just a quick note - I'm new to this whole deal and *think* I'm going to like it - what I liked about this forum was the specifics - reading the companies online writs they mostly say the same things. Some specific information went a loooong way to making the decision to try a brand, so thanks! Rules 'r' rules. :)

skenagle

May 21, 2009
:cool:First Post..

I have been reading these awesome forums for a few months now and I finally decided to post and introduce myself.

So hi!!!

Thank you for all your help in opening my eyes to teh different brands and tastes and options in the e-cog world...

I am expecting my first order of a whole lot of different kinds and sorts due primarily to most of your reviews and opinions, so YAY!

I cant wait to try my first ecig/pipe/cigar etc..

Im both technically fascinated and intrigued (im not a cig smoker but friends and family are) (however I love cigars) so I am looking forward to diving in.

..Well thats my ramble and greetings...
thanks for having me!

-Skenagle

JustDucky

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2009
Milford, CT USA
Aloha,
I am trying to find the safest and most reputable company.
Nobody can honestly claim safety because there are no proofs yet but we all believe they are safer than cigarettes. For reputation, research the reviews here. There are several good companies and some just out for your buck.
Aloha,
I am willing to pay more for quality.
Paying top dollar does not guaranty top quality, in fact, it's almost the reverse. Standard starter kits are usually in the $50 to $75 range.
Aloha,
And I want to buy a completely American manufactured product.
There is no such animal.
Aloha,
Thanks in advance for any help.
You are welcome. Good luck! I know switching to e-cigs is the best thing I ever did for my health. I've been smoke free for three months and have no desire to ever light up again. I smoked for 56 years till last April.

JustDucky

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2009
Milford, CT USA
hi mate,

i believe the prodigy is made in the USA :D
Nixonsdog wanted "a completely American manufactured product" and to my knowledge nobody in the USA makes the atomizer units. To buy parts overseas, design a new housing, and assemble it here doesn't qualify for a completely American manufactured product. Sorry to take that big grin away. If I'm wrong on this I'll happily back down. I'm sure there are people on this forum who know which one of us us correct.

The PureSmoker site says, " All parts (Minus Atomizers/Battery) built from scratch."

Last edited:

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
Nixonsdog wanted "a completely American manufactured product" and to my knowledge nobody in the USA makes the atomizer units. To buy parts overseas, design a new housing, and assemble it here doesn't qualify for a completely American manufactured product. Sorry to take that big grin away. If I'm wrong on this I'll happily back down. I'm sure there are people on this forum who know which one of us us correct.

The PureSmoker site says, " All parts (Minus Atomizers/Battery) built from scratch."

sigh,

sorry, i didnt realise someone was going to be so pedantic over it.

i am obviously a complete liar and a fraud and would like to congratulate you on your wonderfull hard work to prove me wrong...........very well done. here, have two grins :D:D (treat them as gold stars)

let me rephrase it then just to keep you happy.........i believe the main body of the prodigy (including springs and adaptors) has been designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA (though i must admit that im not sure from which country the metals or plastics involved originate from)

besides, i was quite obviously referring to this option when purchasing a prodigy if he wanted a US made e-cig:-

COMPONENTS:

1 x Battery Housing (Machined Tube/Switch/End Cap/Spring)
1 x Mini Or Pen Adapter (Fits: DSE901/RN4075 and/or DSE801/RN4072)
1 x Product Manual (Print/PDF/CD)
*** No Charging Equipment, No Batteries, No Atomizer ***
WARRANTY: 6 Months on Hard Parts

so stick that in you e-pipe and vape it! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

RooboCop

Jun 29, 2009
Statesboro, GA
First off, Hello everyone!

Wanted to give a shout out to the keepers of this site. I've been reading through it for the past couple of weeks, and every question and concern I've had has been addressed. So many thanks to all the posters!

It was tough at first to gather information by myself on eCigs, but after being directed here and reading through the threads, I feel a lot more comfortable. My first eCig should be here by the end of this week. If it's on time, I may have bought my last pack of analogs today. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread