Status
Not open for further replies.

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
Hello, everyone. I wanted to announce that I will be stepping down as Forum Manager at the end of this month. One of our moderators, Oldsoldier, will be taking my place. I will remain on staff here on the forum.

Being the ECF Forum Manager is a big job, and requires quite a bit of time and effort in order to do it the way it needs to be done. With my new job, I no longer have that kind of time, so I thought it best to pass the torch to someone who could devote the time to do it right.

I will still remain on staff here, and will come around as much as I can to lend a hand. I've enjoyed being the FM here over the last couple of years, and look forward to being able to enjoy the forum with a much decreased workload. ;)

And to those of you who might cheer at the news of my stepping down... just remember that Oldsoldier is every bit as tough as I ever was, and the things that wouldn't "fly" around here when I was in charge will still not "fly" with him in the big chair. :p

It's been my honor to serve as Forum Manager, and my privilege to work with a great crew.

See you around the forum!
- Angus

oldsoldier

Retired ECF Forum Manager
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Lurking in the shadows
www.reboot-n.com
Angus,
I'd like to take a moment to thank you personally for the huge amount of dedication and effort it took to run ECF so smoothly during your time as Forum Manager. It wasn't always easy, or smooth sailing, but you did a fantastic job and I am proud to consider you one of my friends.

Oliver

ECF Founder, formerly SmokeyJoe
Admin
Verified Member
Angus, from personal experience, I know how demanding being the forum manager here is, and you did an amazing job. I'm grateful for your time here, and really glad that you're staying on the staff.

Oldsoldier, thanks for stepping up to the plate. If there's anything I can ever do to help, please don't hesitate to ask.

SJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread