Forum GAME: No Prizes just idle fun - THIS OR THAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah_its_me

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
Water Skiing for sure, because you are just that close to being NAKED :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::smokie:

Wake up at 6...wake up at noon?

I can't just pick one, straight on the outside, curved on the inside :D

Wile E is a "supergenius!!!" :D
Freddy....he has more magical talents, can get you in your dreams, and is the horror genre equivalent of Wolverine! :thumb:

Snow skiing or water skiing??

Stoneface

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New York
Burritoes please :D they toot betta :p

Spring or Fall ?
That's a really tough one...Spring brings warmth and new plants/flowers after the drab cold of winter, and Fall brings great relief after the heat of summer, and the display of Autumn leaves. I think Fall edges out Spring for the win, just because I dislike the summer so much :)

Cliff diving or Sky diving? :D

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
That's a really tough one...Spring brings warmth and new plants/flowers after the drab cold of winter, and Fall brings great relief after the heat of summer, and the display of Autumn leaves. I think Fall edges out Spring for the win, just because I dislike the summer so much :)

Cliff diving or Sky diving? :D
Sky Dibing
emoticons-and-smileys-71.gif
I always wanted to looks like a UFO :laugh:

Eraser or whiteout ?

Stoneface

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New York
Sky Dibing
emoticons-and-smileys-71.gif
I always wanted to looks like a UFO :laugh:

Eraser or whiteout ?
Eraser! Whiteout never matches the paper when you use it, and it flakes off. But to be able to use an eraser, you have to use a pencil or erasable ink....but I really like mechanical pencils anyway. Oh, and you can use a white eraser to clean some spots from suede and leather :D

Blues or Jazz?

Yeah_its_me

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
BLUES all the way....Way down wipe the funk off the bottom of your shoe kind of blues.....LOVING IT!

Brush or Comb?

Eraser! Whiteout never matches the paper when you use it, and it flakes off. But to be able to use an eraser, you have to use a pencil or erasable ink....but I really like mechanical pencils anyway. Oh, and you can use a white eraser to clean some spots from suede and leather :D

Blues or Jazz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread