Formal Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puffinstein

Dec 27, 2013
GA , USA
I joined the forum 12-27-13 and I haven't introduced myself formally and thought I should and tell my vape Story.

My name is Aaron and I have been coffin nail free since 11-13-13. My birthday was approaching and I always promised myself that I would quit smoking by the age of 30 , but here it was my 33rd birthday I was still smoking a pack and a half a day. I lost an uncle to lung cancer when I was a teenager, My mom has COPD due to smoking and I have an aunt who needs a lung transplant and I didn't want to end up in any of these positions that I have seen them go through. My family is very important to me so I kinda had a love hate relationship with tobacco. Not knowing anything about vaping, I purchased a blu cig which helped me cut back on cigarettes but didn't do the trick. I was always charging a battery and getting ...... off at the vapor production. So I searched the Internet and found a great local vapor shop, "Stormy's Vapor Cellar" out of Macon Ga. I called them but they weren't open yet and left a voice msg . As soon as they opened I received a phone call from the Owner of the shop explaining their start up kits to me. Afraid that if I didn't act immediately I would smoke another cigarette, I jumped in the car and headed there and was greeted with great customer service and bought my starter kit which I fell in love with. The 1000mah Ego C-Twist batteries with the Kanger T3S tank was heaven compared to my blu cig. vaping around my wife sparked her curiosity so I passed the blu cig onto her. Well, now she is using the Aspire BDC tanks and the T3S and has been cigarette free. I also got a best friend of mine to start vaping. What a great ripple effect! I have learned a great deal but have much more to learn. I hold a great deal of appreciation to the vaping industry, this forum, and Stormy's Vapor Cellar. I now own a Pro tank 2, an Aspire glass BDC tank and a MVP2 along with my starter kit. I can't seem to stop reading about vaping and have watched too many videos to count.

I know it's lengthy but I had to tell someone. Have a vaporfull 2014! :vapor:

Last edited:

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Welcome to ecf. I never get tired of reading stories any vaper wishes to share. Congrats on making the switch. Stormy and crew are great people. Met them at a couple of vape events. You could not have found a better company. As you already know, they will treat you right.

Remember to increase your liquid intake as vaping will dry you out. Dehydration is no fun and very serious.

Ecf is not only for information, it is a great place to meet people and chat as well as learn and teach. There are literally thousands of members here from all over the world.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask. Always someone here 24/7/365.

:)

Puffinstein

Dec 27, 2013
GA , USA
Welcome to ecf. I never get tired of reading stories any vaper wishes to share. Congrats on making the switch. Stormy and crew are great people. Met them at a couple of vape events. You could not have found a better company. As you already know, they will treat you right.

Remember to increase your liquid intake as vaping will dry you out. Dehydration is no fun and very serious.

Ecf is not only for information, it is a great place to meet people and chat as well as learn and teach. There are literally thousands of members here from all over the world.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask. Always someone here 24/7/365.

:)

Thanks, Stormy's is a great place.

Last edited:

Dandreid

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2013
Santa Fe, NM, USA
It's great to see that vaping is working for you :) and I can certainly relate to family health problems from smoking although that didn't keep me from 2 PAD for almost 20 years. Also it's nice to see another WV ex-pat. I lived there for 7 years then moved to NM to go to college. Congrats on the month and a half analog free and Happy Vaping and Happy New Year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread