• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Forgiving Dr. Mengele - Documentary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
I watched this documentary over a week ago and was stunned by this little Jewish lady who lost everyone in her family except her twin sister at Auschwitz. Dr. Mengele, as everyone knows performed medical experiments on many Jewish people in the camp. But when twins came through, he would experiment on one twin and if that twin lived through the experiment, then the other twin would remain alive. If the 1st twin died, then it was an automatic killing of the 2nd twin. The lady's name is: Eva Mozes Kor. She knew that if she died, her sister's life would be gone, and she hung close to death for days....and she fought it......with all her might. There are pictures in this movie of the things she saw....not meant to be seen by the sensitive. She and her sister were upfront in the group that was liberated at the end of the war.......I think by the Russians.

Of course all of her early childhood horrors plagued her.....year after year. And let me say this has nothing to do with religion of any kind. She knew she had to do it to have the weight of hatred taken off of her. That alone was her motivation. Once she forgave him, the weight of the world was lifted off of her shoulder. She said she was FREE. She tours around to different areas on a speaker tour and many Jewish people don't understand her. They look upon it as being a traitor. :cry: What fascinated me, is she understood the Christian concept of forgiveness for freedom of the despicable act against someone......but Dr. Mengele??????? THE Dr. Mengele????? I was completely amazed!!! She is a tiny Real Estate lady, up in New Jersey.....I think? I don't think I can forgive him and I know where he is.

For those who have Netflix or wish to stream it elsewhere AND can look at the horrific photos in it, you will be blessed by this lady. The movie is called: Forgiving Dr. Mengele. If you can't watch it, just know that she is out there with a peaceful heart. Amazing!

Last edited:

mightymen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    And let me say this has nothing to do with religion of any kind.

I don't mean to correct you but it has everything to do with religion.

Humanism is a philosophical and ethical stance that emphasizes the value and agency of human beings, individually and collectively, and generally prefers critical thinking and evidence (rationalism, empiricism) over established doctrine or faith (fideism). The meaning of the term humanism has fluctuated, according to the successive intellectual movements which have identified with it.[1] Generally, however, humanism refers to a perspective that affirms some notion of a "human nature" (sometimes contrasted with antihumanism).

In modern times, humanist movements are typically aligned with secularism and with non-theistic religions
    Humanism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Religion is us working to get to God, faith is God bring us to Him.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

As God forgave us we must forgive also, for if God is in me I will forgive also.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 24, 2010
    Mississippi
    MM, you are 150% correct! I didn't express it like I wanted to. She, herself, says it has nothing to do with religion. But like you, IMHO, this woman is on her way to accepting Jesus as her personal Lord and Saviour. The only way forgiveness on that magnitude can even happen is by Almighty God Himself. It's a process. When I lived in Germany, over a period of years, I finally had to come to peace over the 3rd Reich. Being half Jewish, I felt that hatred.....strong! I don't believe I ever forgave the ss and hitler (as you can see I put them in the same category as satan and his demons and refuse to capitalize names, letters, etc.), but the regular army was only following orders. If you rebelled, you died. If you were found hiding a Jewish person, you died. Many priests died. Gypsies were rounded up and put to death. Evil doesn't even begin to describe hitler and his henchmen. The tribulation will be much worse and more deadly than anything little adolph could dream up and execute. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread