For People Who Don't Like To Fiddle

Status
Not open for further replies.

JudeD

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2012
PA
If you don't like to fiddle, get a Reo. The mini is indestructable and holds 3 ml of juice- fits in the palm of your hand. Get a good atty, even cartos and that's it.

Okay, I've got a lot of this terminology down, but I'm still confused about a few things. What is a mod and a bottom feeder? Is the Reo a bottom feeder because the juice comes from beneath the atty instead of dripping in from the top? How does the juice get to the atty with the Reo? Is it VV? I clicked the link in your post, but not all of my questions were answered on that website.

Just when I think I'm getting the hang of all this . . .

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Don't have to fiddle with this one for a week or so guys.. lol

30 ml tank

IMAG1396-179x300.jpg

Hey Jude, don't make it bad.

Take a sad vape, and make it betterrrrrr

Remember, a bottomfeeder does it just right.

When it drips in the attyyyyyy

From the botttoooommmmmm

A mod is an a-a-a-aaaaaaPppppppppppppp....

EeeeeEeeeEeeeeeVeeeeee (apv)

I hope you enjoyed my rendition on hey jude XD

An apv is an advanced personal vaporizer. Just fancy talk for a battery holder such as the silver bullet, the reo, the vmod, vmod xl, 18650 ego, etc. (the reo and vmod series are bottom feeding mods. They have an internal reservoir that holds juice, on these mods when you squeeze an exposed reservoir, it feeds juice into the atomizer or carto from where the battery connection is normally. The battery and the atomizer still make contact through an adaptor built into your APV, but the systems allow a bottle, (juice going through a delivery system) to be connected to your cart or aty)

A vv mod is a variable voltage mod. The only thing different about these is that they have changeable voltage. The current passing through the atomizer or wire inside of the cartomizer can be more user determined based on dial setting on these devices. The reason why websites sell both high resistance (HR, 4.0+ ohm) low resistance (LR 2.5- ohm) along with regular carto's are to cater to users who either have a different from standard device (standard being 3.75v, such as eGo's) or a variable voltage mod

Hope that made sense XD

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

JudeD

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2012
PA
Hey Jude, don't make it bad.

Take a sad vape, and make it betterrrrrr

Remember, a bottomfeeder does it just right.

When it drips in the attyyyyyy

From the botttoooommmmmm

A mod is an a-a-a-aaaaaaPppppppppppppp....

EeeeeEeeeEeeeeeVeeeeee (apv)

I hope you enjoyed my rendition on hey jude XD

An apv is an advanced personal vaporizer. Just fancy talk for a battery holder such as the silver bullet, the reo, the vmod, vmod xl, 18650 ego, etc. (the reo and vmod series are bottom feeding mods. They have an internal reservoir that holds juice, on these mods when you squeeze an exposed reservoir, it feeds juice into the atomizer or carto from where the battery connection is normally. The battery and the atomizer still make contact through an adaptor built into your APV, but the systems allow a bottle, (juice going through a delivery system) to be connected to your cart or aty)

A vv mod is a variable voltage mod. The only thing different about these is that they have changeable voltage. The current passing through the atomizer or wire inside of the cartomizer can be more user determined based on dial setting on these devices. The reason why websites sell both high resistance (HR, 4.0+ ohm) low resistance (LR 2.5- ohm) along with regular carto's are to cater to users who either have a different from standard device (standard being 3.75v, such as eGo's) or a variable voltage mod

Hope that made sense XD

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks. I know what VV is, I have a Provari mini and some Twists. I just didn't know if the Reo was VV. I'll have to do a search on here and read some threads about mods and bottom feeders. When you say squeeze an exposed reservoir, do you mean you have to squeeze the bottle? Push a button? What fires the atty? This is fascinating!

Lonnie Lepp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2012
Texas, USA, Earth
My wife and I took different paths to get to the same place.
She works at her desk about 7 - 10 hours a day. I am retired.

We bought two ego set ups with ego carts. She stayed with that set up.
I bought a pair of DCT tanks 5 mil. tried different ohms, single hole, triple hole, etc.
The tanks work great, when they did not flood, drip out on to the Battery or spit in my mouth.
The biggest problem is that they latest too long and I got tiresd and bored with a flavor I like

We recently switched to the eGo C Tank system, Type B. Love it
Easy to clean, consistent vape, more than enough vaper production. Very smooth.
We have come to find about five or six flavors we like and few only one of us likes, but the other does not.

It ain't the perfect vape set up. It is the best value and use of out=r time vape experience

I have a VMax she bought me for my Birthday and I have not used it for a few days and do not miss it.

Probably will keep it, do not know yet.

What I have figured out is that Vaping can be a great "Hot Rodding" experience or just a 2012 Jetta SEL.
Which we just purchased and would not have if we were still smoking cigs.

I love the vaping community and its pasionate diversity. I will always be grateful for the help extended by others with more knowledge than me. I hope that in the future I can help also.

BTW I am planning on building a bx mod.

JudeD

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2012
PA
My wife and I took different paths to get to the same place.
She works at her desk about 7 - 10 hours a day. I am retired.

We bought two ego set ups with ego carts. She stayed with that set up.
I bought a pair of DCT tanks 5 mil. tried different ohms, single hole, triple hole, etc.
The tanks work great, when they did not flood, drip out on to the Battery or spit in my mouth.
The biggest problem is that they latest too long and I got tiresd and bored with a flavor I like

We recently switched to the eGo C Tank system, Type B. Love it
Easy to clean, consistent vape, more than enough vaper production. Very smooth.
We have come to find about five or six flavors we like and few only one of us likes, but the other does not.

It ain't the perfect vape set up. It is the best value and use of out=r time vape experience

I have a VMax she bought me for my Birthday and I have not used it for a few days and do not miss it.

Probably will keep it, do not know yet.

What I have figured out is that Vaping can be a great "Hot Rodding" experience or just a 2012 Jetta SEL.
Which we just purchased and would not have if we were still smoking cigs.

I love the vaping community and its pasionate diversity. I will always be grateful for the help extended by others with more knowledge than me. I hope that in the future I can help also.

BTW I am planning on building a bx mod.

I'm glad you and your wife both found a system that works for you. I have the eGo C and the tanks. They just don't work for me. I like the fact that you don't have to invest a lot of juice into the tank so you can change out flavors often, but the plastic of the tanks irritates my mouth after awhile and I could always taste the plastic more than the juice. That's why it's fantastic that there are so many options out there to meet different preferences and needs. I still use my eGo C battery, just with clearomizers or boges in tanks. I like the size and convenience of them.

Good luck to you and your wife. :)

chemsoldier83

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2012
Mass
I went to madvapes for my smoketech 2.5 ml tanks for my ego batteries. If u order them get like 15 of the 1.5 ohm replacement cartomizers ( also by smoketech). They look and vape great.

I got the twist battery a few weeks ago. It works very well but the bat life isn't great. The sweet spot for my set up seems to be 4 - 4.2 volts.

Attachments

• IMG_20120519_182949.jpg
    IMG_20120519_182949.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 11

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Thanks. I know what VV is, I have a Provari mini and some Twists. I just didn't know if the Reo was VV. I'll have to do a search on here and read some threads about mods and bottom feeders. When you say squeeze an exposed reservoir, do you mean you have to squeeze the bottle? Push a button? What fires the atty? This is fascinating!
Reo is know for making Grands, Minis, Woodvilles, and Mini Woodvilles.
They have recently started making variable voltage Grands and Woodvilles as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread