• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

for Art-n-Cate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Ryder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2010
Lost Wages
you thered in the new members forum said you couldnt post in here so I am posting it in here for you.

I ain't nothing but a newbie, vapin' all the time...

This is for all the Las Vegans out there. (You most certainly can be a vegan but I'm aiming for people who live in Sin City, Lost Wages, etc...:laugh:)

I know there is a social group for us but I'm not 'old enough' yet to use it. LOL
In the meantime, there were a couple of us wondering who might be interested in doing a meet and greet somewhere? I think it should be in a public place. No offense to anyone but i've lived in the valley long enough to have had my share of Sin City Cereal: fruits, flakes and nuts...

Maybe we could entice some of the veteran members to join us and offer their wisdom? For instance, everything we ordered was in black. Now I've got attys and cartos that I don't remember which goes with what. Maybe swap stuff we bought in the excitement of the moment but weren't so thrilled with later?

As I have said before, Vegas would make the perfect vaping capital. If we could make deep inroads here, think of all the tourists we could infect, sending them all home with the 'vaping bug'. Maybe we could get the mayor to carry one with his martini glass...

So what say you?

and yes we have been talking about a meet-n-greet just havent gotten around to proposing anything yet. I will link this back to your thread.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/111439-viva-i-mean-vaping-las-vegas.html

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
I'm all about the meet and greet!

I haven't been real active as things have been insane around the Wafflehouse lately.

I leave for Montana for two weeks next Friday, and a week later my brother will be here with my new nephew for a week. To say this has been a crazy summer is an understatement.

Hopefully after the first week of September things will be more manageable for me. But if you guys get something ironed out, I will definately do everything in my power to bring my own personal brand of debauchery to the party.

After that, hopefully I will spearhead a few meet and greets myself.

After we get together a couple times and find our niche maybe a monthly storming of Las Vegas would be in order :D

I'm in a similar boat WS I will be out of stat mid august and the end of sept, but around and after that is quite open and if we get something set up in the openings I will be there

Shadow,

Are you out of town from end of Aug until end of Sep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread