Fluid Vapor Reviews ( a couple...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewrightstuff

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2013
Mineola, NY
Fluid Vapor is well known for their flasks and mods, but they make amazing juice as well!! Some of you may have seen them recently at the vapefest in Chicago earlier this year. Since they are local to me, I have recently become a customer, and I wanted to give a review of a few of their juices.

(Obligatory disclaimer - I vape on an Ego-C 650 MaH, EVOD clearos 2.2 ohm. The juice levels that I buy and have reviewed here are 12mg nic 50/50 blends)

Blue Moon - This one is my absolute favorite juice. It is a blend of strawberry and blueberry with a creamy taste and a hint of menthol. The throat hit is excellent (4 out of 5) , as is the amount of vapor that it puts out. It is an all day, every day vape, in my opinion. I did not steep it, and it did not need it.

Poof Juice - This was a "community creation" according to their website, and it is a fruit flavored bubble gum type of juice. The throat hit is less than Blue Moon, but still there (I would say 2 out of 5), good flavor, and tons of vapor!

Tangsicle - One of their more popular juices, it is a strong citrus with a creamy undertone. The citrus gives it a strong throat hit, strong flavor, and good vapor.

Boo-Ka - This one is a brand new addition, it is anise/sambuca flavored. All I can say is "WOW" !!! Intense throat hit (5 out of 5), great long-lasting flavor, and cloud after cloud of vapor. I have not tasted Radiator Pluid, but by the descriptions and reviews that I have read, this is a lot like it. This one is definitely going into the rotation!!!!

Sleet - A menthol-lover's dream. Menthol and mint. Intensity, heavy throat hit (5+ out of 5, if that is even a gauge), cooling feel in the throat, lots of flavor, and lots of vapor.

Hope that this helps anyone who is looking for a supplier or just some different and really awesome juice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread