Status
Not open for further replies.

we2rcool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Iowa, IA, USA
Just fyi violet candy is not a stealth vape! Very perfumy in the air. Works good with a spot of rasberry also.

Oooooh, Jasmine + light Raspberry....that sounds divine! You've got my my vape-brain & taste-buddies imagining the possibilities...with green tea (or a soft darjeeling); with a bit of meringue and/or light cream (even marzipan perhaps). And saying "marzipan" took my brain to Italy, where it sidetracked to Torrone (which I love and can vape for hours) - a "spot of raspberry" in the Torrone might be delicious change of pace.

Methinks adding the raspberry was a stroke of vape-genius!

EDIT: I just went back to read the rest of the thread, and realized you added raspberry to violet candy - not to Jasmine (duh me). That sounds good, too! But Jasmine and raspberry also sounds fantastic...so maybe not "duh me"!

Last edited:

we2rcool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Iowa, IA, USA
I DIY Cherry Blossom at 5% and it makes for a good all day Vape..

I was going to suggest TFA Cherry Blossom at 15% as my all day vape

I'm in for 10% for an all day vape! I've loved it since I first opened the bottle (for those that don't know it - Cherry Blosson is definitely a tank-cracker).

we2rcool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Iowa, IA, USA
I am currently working on a blueberry-honeysuckle mix, haven't quite got it yet, if I ever manage to hit it, I will be doing the victory dance and post it :)

My hubby n' I are working on that combo, too (9% Blueberry Wild TFA; 6% Honeysuckle TFA for starters; there's a honeyblu on juicemeup that uses 10% Blueberry and 5% Honeysuckle). The blueberry seems to overwhelm the honeysuckle (to me) at 9:6, but he wants more blueberry! (Ahh, the tribulations of a "two vaper household").

FA's Bilberry seems to be a much more realistic blueberry than any other blueberry we've tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread