Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoranth

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2010
Baldwin, MI. USA
www.keepandshare.com
When assembling the UFS, Verify that both o-rings (Figure 1-8) are in place. Then make sure the Juice control is fully open (Figure 2), screw the atomizer on tight then close the juice control. Finish assembling the UFS and fill with juice Open the juice control 1/8 of a turn and vape. If you get a dry hit or a burning taste, adjust the juice control open another 1/8th of a turn. Continue until happy ;)

FIGURE 1

FIGURE 2

i have cleaned all pieces of this feeding module vaseline on threads continues floods first time i adjust the juice it floods please help this is very frustrating

Last edited:

Cacique500

Verified Member
Jun 13, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Also make sure the air control ring is closed while you're filling it up...(made that mistake ONCE :) It does have a learning curve...I've had mine about a month now and really getting better with it, but still swinging from dry to partial flood (though now I know what to do to quickly correct it). Still hunting that sweet spot but I'll find it. Keep at it...you'll figure it out!

blackwater

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
NH
www.blackwatersound.com
i have cleaned all pieces of this feeding module vaseline on threads continues floods first time i adjust the juice it floods please help this is very frustrating

Have you thought about replacing the O rings? This helped a lot with my first UFS before I dialed it in. Seriously you will get it down. Everyone is frustrated at first.
You'll get there. Replace those O rings.

Chris

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Hey OW, first time I used the UFS it was perfect. I wondered what all the hoopla was about. Then the next tank and a few thereafter- flooded, etc. Don't know what I did the first time, was a fluke. Then again I didn't totally fill it up either. Anyway, big learning curve, now I have it down. It is worth the effort. If you don't want it- one of us will take it. - If I may add, if UFS doesn't taste good or work right it is always user error.

I find the DC cartos work best in it at 6V - thanks to Bruce for suggesting this to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

silentt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
Virginia
I do all the regular cleaning and vaseline. Then my list of things I do are: I close the air control ring all the way. I have the juice control all the way open then I thread my atomizer on there. I close the juice control all the way until it can't be tightened anymore(until it hits the atomizer) I put the atomizer extension on it and install the window and top metal piece that sits on top of the window. Fill it up with juice(not all the way full, but a good amount). Install the top cap, put the o-ring in around the atomizer extension. I put on the mouthpiece until it's tight real hard then I loosen it a tiny bit. No flooding for me.

Also I don't vape with the juice control open a lot, just a quarter turn. If I feel like the atomizer needs to be fed, I unscrew the top cap(the cap the mouthpiece goes into) a little bit until I can see air bubbles in my juice and I know the atomizer is fed.

sorry for the long write up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread