• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Flavourings for Liquid available locally?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaporista

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Cape Town, South Africa
Confectionary and baking suppliers. I'll ask around but most of the people using food grade essences and extracts tend to import them from the EU and the USA (and China I'm sure)
Just be sure to read in the main threads articles on colouring/flavouring because some flavours/colours *might* be caramelizing or affecting the attys. Just my 2c.

Vaporista

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Cape Town, South Africa
Hi Guys

I was bored and had a try with a cherry flavour, bought at a flea market (I know.... pretty dumb), gent also had an apple flavour, which he said were water soluble. When trying it, it definitely did give a cherry flavour, but the alcohol fumes that came with it were unbearable.

The nerve of some people to make a quick buck:D
You get a special award for stu sorry, Bravery.

Aucorium

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2009
Cape Town, South Africa
Hi Guys

I was bored and had a try with a cherry flavour, bought at a flea market (I know.... pretty dumb), gent also had an apple flavour, which he said were water soluble. When trying it, it definitely did give a cherry flavour, but the alcohol fumes that came with it were unbearable.

Wow, you are brave - I would just be careful vaping in things from flea markets i'm sure a lot of substances when vaped cant be good for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread