FlavourArt NEW INFO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisa B

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
Central City, Colorado
Got mine today too, thank you Melody your packaging and labeling were wonderful. I have have never used these flavors so I am going to be playing mad scientist in my kitchen tonight. Got a question for anyone with an answer, I read that the cookie flavor is best mixed with other flavors. What should I mix it with? Peanut butter, butterscotch, chocolate or what?? I have no idea what to expect from this flavor.

nightsong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Dallas
Amazingly enough there was a DHL sticker on my front door this evening! Never thought it would be here that fast! Of course I wasn't here, hopefully I can catch the delivery guy tomorrow, if not I will be home for sure on Friday. I should be able to get the replacements on their way to you no later than Monday. As they are smaller amounts I will ship them all 1st Class, unless you let me know you want them via priority. I'll let you know the extra shipping funds needed this weekend.

I'm happy to hear everyone's packages are arriving in good condition, I didn't want anyone to have to deal with leaky bottles ;)

As of now, I have the following requests for samples of the extra tobacco flavors:
CarrieM both
Candy both
EmilyS both
Missy Tuscan
PM2006 Maxboro
Salem both
TJ both
Lulu both

nightsong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Dallas
I picked up 11 flavors, but if I knew then what I know now, I would have gotten a couple more...there will always be a next time...(I hope) lol

A next time? Some of you bought a lifetime supply :) Seriously though this is why Leanne's thread http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/pay-forward-pif/158918-diy-trade-flavor.html is such a great idea! Flavors do have a shelf life and some of us bought awfully large quantities and a little goes a long way with FA. Let the trading begin!

But I am keeping my spreadsheets and templates for next time ;)

moonchild

Feb 13, 2011
los angeles
My computer's having a hard time opening their site, but last time I checked, FlavourArt contained diacetyl. Anyone know if that's still the case? Wanna stay away from that stuff!

This was the old link I saved which I think has expired: http://www.flavourart.it/expresseng/contents/en-uk/d27.html
But my computer isn't opening any of their pages at the moment...

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
My computer's having a hard time opening their site, but last time I checked, FlavourArt contained diacetyl. Anyone know if that's still the case? Wanna stay away from that stuff!

This was the old link I saved which I think has expired: http://www.flavourart.it/expresseng/contents/en-uk/d27.html
But my computer isn't opening any of their pages at the moment...

Are you part of the co-op?:confused:

Still anxiously awaiting my present!!!:matrix:

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
As they are smaller amounts I will ship them all 1st Class, unless you let me know you want them via priority. I'll let you know the extra shipping funds needed this weekend.

As of now, I have the following requests for samples of the extra tobacco flavors:
CarrieM both
Candy both
EmilyS both
Missy Tuscan
PM2006 Maxboro
Salem both
TJ both
Lulu both

What's this?? I've been busy all weekend... are there extra flavors? I'm in! What do I do? Is there extra?

Seriously though this is why Leanne's thread http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/pay-forward-pif/158918-diy-trade-flavor.html is such a great idea! Let the trading begin!
;)

oooo! I forgot about that! As soon as those bottles come in... I'm ALL over that!! Thanks for the reminder! :)

LuckyLulu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2010
Florida
What's this?? I've been busy all weekend... are there extra flavors? I'm in! What do I do? Is there extra?
oooo! I forgot about that! As soon as those bottles come in... I'm ALL over that!! Thanks for the reminder! :)

Max at FA is sending some extra's for the mess up on the order. There is a new Tuscan Cigar flavor and Maxboro (I think) he is sending with the missing flavors. Let Nightsong know if you want to try them.

And
Was out of town yesterday and came home this morning to my goodies! :)
Phenomenal Job Melody on this co-op and the packaging!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread