Status
Not open for further replies.

linnx

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Washington USA
www.ecigexpress.com
We now have most of the requested flavors in stock including cookie, catalan cream, peppermint, oba oba, oRYental 4 (Ry4), 7 Leaves tobacco, Licorice (Black), Maple Syrup, liquid amber, Qhit e-liquid.

Restock of Tiramisu, Vanilla Classic, and more.

Tobacco Flavors
Sweet Flavors

As always, our restocks are based on your requests :) Feel free to make a suggestion.

Fernand

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2010
Californeea
Suggest you stock both the little bottles to try, and the 30 ml to use once we know which ones we like. Or just pour some into smaller bottles. I would love to see a well-priced sampler set of 1 each say 3 ml of every one of the flavourarts tobacco and vape heaven type flavors. I'd like to see a 100 mg/ml nicotine for DIY, it's all I use.

I'd like to commend and thank you for the most efficient order to shipping flow I have ever seen, anywhere, in any business. Vapers are impatient types. So it really matters. In addition, many vendors use USPS subcontractors like stamps.com for shipping, and the result is that you cannot track your shipment until it reaches the local sort facility, and by then it's pointless. Your way is ideal. I have had stuff ordered on Monday arrive, traveling all the way across the continent using ordinary $5 shipping, on Wednesday. That's outstanding. The customer service, the free shipping on >$50 orders, and web site design are excellent as well. Thanks and congratulations.

linnx

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Washington USA
www.ecigexpress.com
Thank you for the comments and compliment :) We temporarily took the sampler pack off because we got several new Vapeheaven flavors. So we will make a new sampler with all of them.. hopefully have it up this week. That will be a big sampler !

Suggest you stock both the little bottles to try, and the 30 ml to use once we know which ones we like. Or just pour some into smaller bottles. I would love to see a well-priced sampler set of 1 each say 3 ml of every one of the flavourarts tobacco and vape heaven type flavors. I'd like to see a 100 mg/ml nicotine for DIY, it's all I use.

I'd like to commend and thank you for the most efficient order to shipping flow I have ever seen, anywhere, in any business. Vapers are impatient types. So it really matters. In addition, many vendors use USPS subcontractors like stamps.com for shipping, and the result is that you cannot track your shipment until it reaches the local sort facility, and by then it's pointless. Your way is ideal. I have had stuff ordered on Monday arrive, traveling all the way across the continent using ordinary $5 shipping, on Wednesday. That's outstanding. The customer service, the free shipping on >$50 orders, and web site design are excellent as well. Thanks and congratulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread