Flavorless E liquid Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. I think I am having an allergic reaction to the flavors in the liquids. Shortness of breath. My question is: Is there a good quality, American Made flavorless eliquid? It has to be something below 10mg of nicotine. I seem to have found a few places but they state that the flavorless base is not for vaping. I am confused by this. Can someone point me to a site that sells flavorless liquid 4-8 mg nic strength that I could simply put into a cart and vape. Thank you in advance.
Please do not recommend totally wicked as I have checked their site and nothing is in stock.

i don't know that anyone sells base at that nic level. you might have to buy something higher and then cut it.

is it all flavors or just one brand in particular?

Well, originally I was smoking V4Life carts. Then I bought Halo Freedom. It seems to me that it's all the flavors.

Now Halo sells unflavored, but the nic level is high. What do I cut it with and where do I get it?

Brad524

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2010
Manchester, NH
Well, originally I was smoking V4Life carts. Then I bought Halo Freedom. It seems to me that it's all the flavors.

Now Halo sells unflavored, but the nic level is high. What do I cut it with and where do I get it?

You can cut it with VG (veg. Glycerin) which you can get at Wal-mart, hobby stores and some Pharmacies. Just make sure it is food grade. I get mine from Wal-mart and have had no issues for the past 3 months. You may be having a reaction to the PG it's actually pretty common. Have you ordered any juice that is VG base? By the way VG is in things like soap and also used in Baking at times.

Kurt

Quantum Vapyre
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
Philadelphia
This may be a PG thing, not necessarily a flavor thing. Very unusual to be allergic to all flavors. Are these all PG juices? Most prefilled carts or juices are unless they say otherwise.

I would get some PG unflavored and some VG unflavored and control the common denominator out. If you can vape both of these, then it is more likely it is one or more of the flavors you had.

This may be a PG thing, not necessarily a flavor thing. Very unusual to be allergic to all flavors. Are these all PG juices? Most prefilled carts or juices are unless they say otherwise.

I would get some PG unflavored and some VG unflavored and control the common denominator out. If you can vape both of these, then it is more likely it is one or more of the flavors you had.

That was exactly my question..where do i get it that is good quality american made low nic?

~Jo~

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2010
People's Republic of Illinois
That was exactly my question..where do i get it that is good quality american made low nic?

I don't know that you can. I don't think I've ever seen flavorless liquid at that low of a nicotine level. The flavorless liquid is generally sold for DIY, which means that it will be diluted, so the nic has to start high.

However, you may not need to. You've been using PG liquids, so trying a 100% VG liquid, even with flavors, will let you know if it's the PG. If you have the same reaction to VG, then you'll know to try cutting out the flavors. Vermont Vapor uses only VG, and they list on each page which liquids contain PG based flavorings and which liquids are PG free. They make their own liquid, and they go down to 5mg.

ETA: OR, Xtreme Vaping sells 25mg nic in both a VG and a PG base as well as plain (no nic) PG and VG. Using 1 part 25mg nic to 3 parts no nic, you'd get a 6 mg liquid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread