Flavor junkies

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Deity

Apr 17, 2014
Las Vegas
Hey guys! I wanted to ask for your opinions on what juice companies I should try. I am a HUGE flavor junkie, whether it be dripping or out of my Kayfun I am constantly obsessing for flavor. I have been spending a ton of money on juice locally and I'm constantly getting disappointed.

I have found one local B&M who makes a juice to my liking. It's a particularly sweeter juice, a pineapple/strawberry flavor.

The juices I try in shop taste great there, the majority of the shops let me drip their juice which is nice:) Then I buy a bottle and it's like water...No flavor. What's going on? I know it's not the nicotine. I know it's not the pg/vg ratio. Should I be asking the mixers for extra flavor shots? More sweetener?

Sorry for the long post. Any recommendations when buying juices at B&Ms? Also, what are your favorite flavor bursting juices? :O I would love some companies to look up let's talk about this!:D

xXxLEONIDASxXx

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2014
Charleston SC
The juices they let you sample have probably been sitting around for a while and the flavors are more developed. When you buy a bottle it's probably fresher and needs some steeping.

As for stepping away from local vendors my favorite is the vapor chef and I've recently discovered the plume room which, to me, had phenomenal flavor. Both have great pricing and customer service.

The Vapor Chef
The Plume Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread