Status
Not open for further replies.

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
That's odd. I believe the threads are the same (unchanged). May I ask what sort of issues you have had that renders the rounded brass button unusable?

I noticed Silentt has a round brass button on his Stealth and the bottom tubes on the Stealth are from the same batch as the TMF/By Imeo GGTS run. I was looking for one myself so am really curious as to what problem you are having.

Thanks! :)

Painfreak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
SG
ok i just try it again and realise that the round brass button cannot screw all the way down on the SS ggts "TMF". There will be a gap and i can see the thread not able to fully screw down making it unable to touch the post in it.
But on the other hand, my earlier batch SS ggts can be screw down all the way. Maybe the thread with my new SS ggts don't allow.

Painfreak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
SG
pain, the length of GGTS's thread is only 1,5mm. That means that if button screws for at least 1,5mm then its not the GGTS threads but the button threads. Maybe you damaged at some point the threads of the button with pliers?

i did not use pliers for that but it's ok. So will the flat-top brass button fit the new SS GGTS "TMF" ? i will try hunting for one in the classified since it's not produce anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread