First, stacked and I really bout F'ed up already!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cambford91

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2022
United States
I got this crappy ohm and volt meter from China, the internals look like they were soldered together by a five year old. The plastic in the battery door is melted. I was trying to read the volts with it on a vaperz cloud septre stacked. And the male 510 must've have twisted a broke loose on the volt meter. I didn't noticed. I pressed the fire button a few times nothing was happening. Then I held it down for about 5 seconds outta stupity. Still nothing. So I took off the volt meter noticed the 510 had ripped off. So I put my atomizer back on and it wouldn't fire. So I took the batteries out and they were pretty warm. I put in my pulse to see what the problem was and with one of them the pulse wouldn't even turn on. So then I put the other one and it was fully charged, I hadn't been vaping with them for 30 minutes hard so I knew that couldn't right, but it was. So somehow firing on the broke volt meter caused one battery to steal all of the others ones power. I threw the one away that lost all of its charged and I'm thinking if its completely dead. The one that was fully charged must have over charged. Should I throw it away too. Ive never heard of this happened has anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread