First Sale! Exotic Wood PV/Accessory Holders - Absolute-Wood

Status
Not open for further replies.

renderwerks

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2009
SoCal - The IE
Bolivian Rosewood (machaerium scleroxylon)
Sounds expensive!!

Not too bad; about $15 for a 2" x 2" x 12" long piece to make a holder from. A little pricier than Zebrawood or Wenge. The same size piece of Oak costs about $2-$3. It would add about $10 to the price of a given holder.

It looks like this:
Bolivianrosewoodlarge.jpg

Last edited:

renderwerks

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2009
SoCal - The IE
Whoops! Forgot to update the payment buttons - working on it now!

Good morning!

Thru this Friday - all in stock holders are 30% off with free shipping in the continental US.

Just click the "buy it Now" button to see if it is in stock. If it allows you to continue on to the payment page, it is in stock.

Enjoy-

Rick

Last edited:

dlbald

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2010
Las Vegas

StevesCVO

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2013
Clown School
I am so sad I missed the sale. :( I just started looking for mod holders a couple of days ago. This work is very nice. Can you tell me if it is extra to customize (special order?) the pieces. I am interested in maybe a double wide clear oak, 7 1/2 inch or 2 separate pieces. Or maybe I should go with this pair http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...sory-holders-absolute-wood-3.html#post7166316

His work isn't just very nice, i'ts freaking fantastic. Get with him and tell him what our looking for. I wish I could post the pics he PMed me here but the file is too large and I'm too lazy to resize them lol. I just told him I wanted something oak like one he had posted with a couple of small changes and to suprise me with the rest. Got the pics of it just before being flocked and it looked amazing. I know squat about matching diferent woods. You won't be disappointed with the quality or the price. I should have mine in hand next week. :rickroll:

dlbald

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2010
Las Vegas
His work isn't just very nice, i'ts freaking fantastic. Get with him and tell him what our looking for. I wish I could post the pics he PMed me here but the file is too large and I'm too lazy to resize them lol. I just told him I wanted something oak like one he had posted with a couple of small changes and to suprise me with the rest. Got the pics of it just before being flocked and it looked amazing. I know squat about matching diferent woods. You won't be disappointed with the quality or the price. I should have mine in hand next week. :rickroll:
It is fantastic from what I see. I may have one before too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread