First review of Pinkspotvapors Pink Spot Juice, Atomic Fireball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanti

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2013
Nebraska
I will start by saying, Pink Spot Vapors shipped right away same day as when I ordered, placed order in early morning. I got 14 6ml juices and they sent a sample 3ml of the Pink Spot juice free. Every things was packed nice. They are located in Las Vegas and have a Brick and mortar store. According to the website all of their juices are 50/50. That is not marked on the label with %, contains: VG/PG and artificial flavoring and USA made nicotine. Im vaping this on a 1300mah Vision Spinner. Forgot to look what volts it was at but probably just right around 3.8v. Thumbs up will be 1-5, 5 being the best.

So Pink Spot juice according to their discription " A tempting fusion of flavors sure to hit the spot. Flavor fusion includes hints of Raspberry, Pineapple and Lime."

First vape, I tasted the Raspberry right way, had no chemical taste, its not real strong but its pleasant, then I get a taste of the lime. but im not getting the pineapple at all. Its not overly sweet, but just a shade of sweet. Its very light and airy, almost refreshing. On further vapes im still not getting the pineapple but the taste is nice regardless.

Little to no TH.
Moderate vapor.
Nice taste.
I might order this in the future.
I give it 4 thumbs up :thumbs: simply because I couldn't taste any of the pineapple. But it has a over all nice taste.

Next review is Atomic Fireball discription on the website "Hot sweet cinnamon candy with cool menthol makes this classic candy flavor spot on delicious!

First Vape at 4.3v I taste the cinnamon right away,with a sweet menthol, it was a warm vape. It does taste like the little red hots candies. leave that same after taste. By the name I thought it would be abit spicer or hotter. Over all not a bad taste but not quite what I expected. The menthol is nice if you like menthol. Its not as warm of a vape with the voltage turned down to 3.8v.

A little TH, you can feel it hit the back of the throat but its not a boom hit.
Moderate-good vapor
Cinnomony taste with the menthol cooling, no chemical taste, nice taste.
Probably wouldn't order this again.
4 thumbs up ,:thumbs:, wish it had more of a hot spicy taste that the name sounds like. but does taste like the little redhots with menthol.

Well thats it for now, will have more reviews for Pink Spot coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread