First "Real World" visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobalex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Last Saturday we had to drive down from Vancouver BC to Bellingham to redeem some BestBuy gift cards my son received for his birthday. I figured as long as we were in the area I could scope out my first “brick & mortar” e-cig store/lounge. I’d ordered nic, PG, and flavorings from ecigexpress about a year ago when I jumped into DIY e-liquid and I thought I’d pick up some 555 flavoring and maybe something for my orphaned 650 mAh eGO Twist.

I’m a Go-Go and Dual Coil carto Leo guy and I picked up the Twist about 9 months ago to see if there was any difference vaping a VV device. I tried a pack of clearomizers that worked pretty well with the Twist but they all cracked and leaked fairly quickly. I tried a Janty eDC on the Twist and it was great. But … the vape was so similar to the Leo with a Dual Coil carto, it just wasn’t compelling enough to switch over. Then when the Go-Go Fury and Fury tanks showed up in December I had a VV device with a great tank. The Twist went into The Drawer.

I asked the guy at the counter about getting another Janty eDC but he steered me over to the Mini Vivi Nova.

Sold.

I filled the Mini Vivi Nova up, vaped, and was impressed. I dialed the Twist until I found the sweet spot and was very impressed. The clarity of the flavor was amazing. Not enough to knock the Go-Go Fury with the Fury tank out of my pocket but impressive enough to keep it alongside the Go-Go.

I made up a batch of the tobaccoexpress 555 yesterday and was impressed once again. It wasn’t like the other 555’s I’ve tried. The “nuttiness/popcorn” elements weren’t there but it was the most tobacco-ey e-liquid I’ve tried over the last 3 years. Definitely a keeper as I’m an All-Tobacco All-The-Time vaper.

The reason I could vape the freshly made 555 the same day I made it without steeping I’ve written about here:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...teeping-times-ultrasonic-cleaner-part-ii.html

and here:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...eeping-times-ultrasonic-cleaner-part-iii.html

The next time we have to venture across the border for some USA specific shopping I’m definitely going to come back to the ecigexpress shop/lounge. Great service, atmosphere (music), prices, and … no mailman stalking required.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread