First order!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyDB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2014
Just placed my first order... due to seeing a banner from a post by JoanJ... visited the site, saw they were from Michigan AND had a killer sale going on... AND my current flavor of choice (Blueberry) was one of them!

Michigan, Sale AND my flavor = trifecta!

Blueberry, Rasberry and Strawberry Cheesecake +some various concentrates on their way! YAY!

I love finding local companies! I'll be at VapeXpo in Ann Arbor next month, but I don't see their name/graphic listed...

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
Just placed my first order... due to seeing a banner from a post by JoanJ... visited the site, saw they were from Michigan AND had a killer sale going on... AND my current flavor of choice (Blueberry) was one of them!

Michigan, Sale AND my flavor = trifecta!

Blueberry, Rasberry and Strawberry Cheesecake +some various concentrates on their way! YAY!

I love finding local companies! I'll be at VapeXpo in Ann Arbor next month, but I don't see their name/graphic listed...

We are trying to figure out vendor info for that event. Oddly the person we were talking with was not the best at writing emails. They seemed all over and we could not get a proper reply ha.

JimmyDB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2014
We are trying to figure out vendor info for that event.

I say just show up ready to make some sales (and give out samples and swag ;))

I am vaping the Blueberry at this very moment. A real, natural, Blueberry. Very nice vape, and I'm not big on fruit vapes, however I'm almost done a full 15ml bottle in a shot period of time.

Thanks for the info! I have been liking each blueberry I try but seem to lean toward the less obviously adulterated ones. Although, I did go through 15mL of MR.E Blue Voodoo way too fast... way too fast as in "how can this be low, I just went to the store this morning?!"

Tsarofsax

Aug 19, 2014
Dayton, OH
JimmyDB, I ordered the strawberry cheesecake in last weeks sale too, as well as the orange creamsicle, and the Dr. Pepper (not on sale, but been dying to try it!). I am vaping the strawberry cheesecake as i type this post. Just freed up a tank this morning to try it and haven't put it down since. It is soo delicious. I was worried the cheesecake flavor would overwhelm the strawberry as I've had with other vendors, but this was the perfect blend. I can't wait to try the orange creamsicle now. The Dr. Pepper, as much as I was excited to try, was the only flavor I've recieved from killer juice (including 2 previous orders) that I wasn't totally stoked with. It smelled just like Dr. Pepper on opening, so I was sure it would taste just like it, but tasted more like a ginger bread cookie to me upon vaping(which i'm not a huge fan of gingerbread). I think this one may just need some time to steep since its probably more comlex flavors and is a darker juice. Hope you're enjoy your juices too!
Kristy

Tsarofsax

Aug 19, 2014
Dayton, OH
Lol Aldi's. Wonder how many people know what that is.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

We have and Aldi's right up the street, gotta love cheap food! Do you have to rent your carts at the aldi's in VA and PA too? Thats my favorite part lol. But you are right JoyPeace, does sort of taste like a flat off brand now that you mention it. Like I said, didn't hate it, just not one I'll probably go back to.

Kristy

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
We have and Aldi's right up the street, gotta love cheap food! Do you have to rent your carts at the aldi's in VA and PA too? Thats my favorite part lol. But you are right JoyPeace, does sort of taste like a flat off brand now that you mention it. Like I said, didn't hate it, just not one I'll probably go back to.

Kristy

You did in PA. It has been a long time since I was at an Aldi's but think I need to go again... my closest is about 40 miles from here but on the same road as the closest Lowe's. WV only has one home Depot and no Costco... 3.5 hr drive to Pittsburgh for me to get to my Costco

JimmyDB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2014
I received my Killer Juice today,

The wife likes the raspberry more than I do, so she is taking those. I liked it, but she gets shinyitus any time I bring something in the house related to vaping, so I ordered 2 of each juice!

I like the strawberry cheesecake quite a bit!

I have not tried the blueberry yet, but it smells awesome! This will be saved for my 'first vape of the day' tomorrow morning.

I will try to remember and come back to this thread after I have had a chance to spend a little more time with these juices, but straight from the mailbox they have been better than expected. Man, that blueberry is calling my name!

Aldi's... we have those here, but I can't remember the last time I went to it. I thought there was one in town, but upon checking... it's the next town over. However, I was born and raised on Dr. Pepper. Growing up, any time we visited the southern states we would stock up, including the small glass bottles; my parents always said there was a difference due to the water used and would actually check the caps for what state they were bottled in. Dr. Pepper is the only cola that I like actually. What I have noticed is that one of the keys to really good Dr. Pepper isn't just the freshness, but the carbonation level. It seems to me that it is the fastest one to go flat.

I may try that Dr. Pepper flavor some time, but I would probably be too picky.

Last edited:

JimmyDB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2014
Short update:

This Blueberry is now my ADV, except I switch back and forth with unflavored off and on. This is not due to any fault in the blueberry flavor, just my preference.

I also picked up the blueberry flavoring. I read on the site that recommended mixing is 5%-10%, so I'll be looking in the forum to see if there are any further suggestions.

I also picked up the Honey flavoring, I'm mixing a tiny match of that up today.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
I would say that you should shoot for 15% flavoring if you like it rather strong. If not, start at 10% total flavoring and then add to if needed. Remember that some flavors need time to develop unless you just want to do enough for one day at a time. Perhaps Walt can help us with which ones need more time. I know Custard does, same with tobacco and grape. The Citrus Dew doesn't seem to change much unless you add grape to it... Not sure but thinking the blueberry should be good from the start... just don't have a clue about honey though other than it is easy to use too much.

JimmyDB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2014
I was just getting started JoanJ, I was going to start Honey at 5%... but based on your general statement, I think I'll move it to 10%. I am only trying 10mL to start, so 10% is easier anyway :)

I'm not really going to let this first sample mature/cure/steep (whatever we call it today)... I'm just going to mix it up and throw it in a tank that has only had unflavored in it.

Thanks for the tips... and as I know you have seen, thanks for having the signature which worked to introduce me to them!

JimmyDB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2014
Wow...

So, I tried the 10% in a carto... wasn't that good. Mind you I was using the carto as a bridgeless, without any fiber filler.

Then, I put the juice in a brand new ViVi Nova, 1.5 Ohm Dual Coil that I just put together this morning and has only ran 1mL of unflavored. I can taste it now.
For me, it's basically the aftertaste you get from a spoonful of honey. It could all be in my head, who knows, but that's my perception of a fresh mix at 10%.

More specifically:
14.40 % Distilled Water
02.16 % Nicotine
19.44 % PG
54.00 % VG
10.00 % KJ Honey (unknown %PG etc)

I know honey is probably used more as a portion of an ingredient list, but I could vape this as is.

I'm definitely moving forward with the blueberry and honey. I cheated and double fisted blueberry and honey in two different mods... not bad at all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread