First order from V4L

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbysox10

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2010
Chicago
what is the differance between the two ?

The biggest differences are the regulars don't make the snap, crackle, pop noise and the don't put out alot of vapor especially right away. As Leaford stated the regulars seem to have a build up period. Also the regulars(to my knowledge come with the old liquid recipes) I am not positive about that. Also if you get a hard capped premium it is a very little bit longer than the regulars.

ChristopherMaguire

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2010
Mount Shasta
i also bought my first today as well its still in processing though but its
VAPOR KING-ULTIMATE ULTIMATUM MANUAL KIT
for my fiance and myself as well as 8 packs of carto's im v ery excited and can not wait to get the box inside i read another form that they give free stuff away is that including the 2 free packs of carto's were getting or is that wat it is.

msroulette

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2010
Colorado Springs, CO
I received my ultimate ultimatum kit on Tuesday March 23, 2010. I smoked my last cigarette on the way home from work, highly anticipating opening my V4L kit. I had been a smoker for nearly 29 years!! I haven't picked up (or even wanted to pick up) a cigarette since! Amazing how easy this has been. My co-workers (very small office) are extremely supportive, and even pretty OK with me using my V4L in the office. I am amazed that even after 2 days my sense of smell is better, I'm already ridding my body of the icky brown mucous, and I just feel better! Truly incredible.:thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread