First Batch progress reports needed........

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
Hi Jay.......

Any chance you can throw in some odd progress reports/undates to mello the anxieties for us 1st pre-orderer's during the usual "time seems to crawl to a halt when your waiting for something" people ??

Man, I tell ya..... up until ordering I was complaining in general that the days/weeks/months just seem to be flying by so quickly. Then I pre-order something, and even with knowing the approx shipping date assumed by Jay my whole whizzing by clock appears to grind to a crawl getting me all antsy.

So Jay........ how bout the odd progress update blurb here and there to settle our nerves ?!?!

Thanks & VapeOn,
Greg

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
Thanks Jay....

I know your busy & all with the launch, and hate to add to the workload, so just consider these ongoing status updates by you as "customer service" advertising for free, lol.

Its obviously got people watching by the post view(s) count alone :thumbs:

I'm personally sure your doing your best to "git er done", so just throw as a status bone once and a while if not just to keep your forum active.

VapeOn,
signed: overanxious and under slept
-Greg

jaybird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
MI USA
www.greatlakesvapor.com
I'm trying to understand, so please correct me if I'm wrong.

Jay is expecting to receive the GLVs by next Wednesday, and expects the first pre-orders to be shipped to the customers in approximately 2 weeks.

Is this correct?
the first order of 50 or so will be made on wed. to the machine shop that makes the body......takes a week to 10 days, after that it will take about 2 days for welding..2 days for anodizing, a day at the laser etcher and 2 or 3 days to put them all together.

jay.

fresca

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2009
the first order of 50 or so will be made on wed. to the machine shop that makes the body......takes a week to 10 days, after that it will take about 2 days for welding..2 days for anodizing, a day at the laser etcher and 2 or 3 days to put them all together.

jay.

Thank you. Is the "GLV" etching by default, or is there a way to order the unit with no etching?

jaybird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
MI USA
www.greatlakesvapor.com
ohhhh the anxiety...... ohhhh the anticipation.......

Woe is me !!

VapeOn,
Greg

Sorry to annoy you...sure you're busy...but is that about 3 weeks till there shipped out? After all the maufacturing...or will they be ready and shipped by wed? Just want to make sure...I'm placing an order for some extra atomizers would like to have them on hand just in case i fry a few.

Thanks so much

Joe

ok GLV order has been sent in and i should have new stock by monday as far as atomizers and juice. as long as the shop is on time i should have the GLV bodies next week.

jay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread