Finding juices that taste just as good , but with 0-nic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grandma SJA

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2010
kc mo
:blush::)I have in the last few weeks, been on 0-nic. I have found a few flavors taste pretty good, but some do not taste the same. I like not having the nic and would like to know some good flavors that do work.
I do not care about price, as I feel that after all most doing vaping for a year , that there is a difference in good quality juices. I know Todd's at Vaperite taste the same, but would like to be able to get samples instead of 5mil, but seems like all samples are at least 6 nic and I do not want to go back.
Any help out there. Will pay for samples but want them 0 nic. Thankyou. Grandma SJA, used to smoke 2 packs a day. Have not had a cigs since memorial weekend!!! Never will go back!!!:oops:

texasstar

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
arizona
Niki at purevapes I believe all his samples are 0 nic
:blush::)I have in the last few weeks, been on 0-nic. I have found a few flavors taste pretty good, but some do not taste the same. I like not having the nic and would like to know some good flavors that do work.
I do not care about price, as I feel that after all most doing vaping for a year , that there is a difference in good quality juices. I know Todd's at Vaperite taste the same, but would like to be able to get samples instead of 5mil, but seems like all samples are at least 6 nic and I do not want to go back.
Any help out there. Will pay for samples but want them 0 nic. Thankyou. Grandma SJA, used to smoke 2 packs a day. Have not had a cigs since memorial weekend!!! Never will go back!!!:oops:

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
I haven't tried Velvet Vapors in 0 nic but they sell 5 samplers for $12 and you can choose 0 nic. I always have gotten their Velvet PG/VG blend for the base. My faves are their Vanilla Almond Tobacco (mainly a rich sweet vanilla with a bit of almond and some TH) and their Raspberry Ginger Ale is fun and I am pretty sure some of the the throat sensation with that one is the ginger. And if you are looking for tobacco flavors, I've only tried their Turkish Blend and it is a nice slightly pungent blend. So far, overall for me, the ones i have tried had more flavor than many of the juices I have gotten elsewhere.
Velvet Vapors - Sampler Packs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread