Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Heylo,

Just wanted to post this thread out of pure excitement for finally having everything I need (on the way at least) to have the best overall experience vaping. I think, at least... I just got done placing an order for the following items:

1) Kayfun Lite Plus V2
2) Tree of Life Mechanical Mod
3) **Cloupor dna 30** Sofreakingsuperamazinglystokedaboutthisone
4) Stingray X Mechanical Mod
5) Magnet Upgrade for TurtleShip V2
6) Inawera Grape Flavouring (Fingers crossed this will be the one)
7) Plume Veil v1.5 Pre-Order (Authentic)
8) 4Nine Mechanical Mod

Did I miss anything?! All of these will be joining my current inventory of:

a) BeyondVape Spire 15W VV/VW
b) Chi You Mechanical Mod
c) Caravela Mechanical Mod Clone
d) TurtleShip V2 Mechanical Mod
e) Patriot RDA
f) Tobh Atty RDA Clone
g) Plume Veil RDA Clone
h) Magma RDA Clone
i) Stillare RDA Clone
j) Aspire nautilus Clearomizer
k) 5 18650 Sony VCT5's
l) Ohm Reader and a vast array of rebuilding supplies

Wow... You never really realize how much stuff you really have until you list it all out like this! I will be looking forward to saving some money after this shipment. Join me in celebration. Hallelujah! lol Just messing. Thanks to those who recommended the Cloupor.

Anything I should be aware of on the things I just ordered? And recommendations to make the experience of these new items better?

I just thought of something that will likely need to be ordered in the future... A Reo... Dang! lol Almost there I guess.

Thanks for reading this ridiculous thread. Giggity.

~ Cullin Kin

Despraci

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2014
Palmyra, PA
Holly shopping spree... Now I don't feel so bad about a new mech, some juice and a couple of battery boxes last week.

And I just got them Stingray X. I am having problem with the top cap. The free floating center pin is too short to hit the atty (I even have the center post in the KFL spacer down beyond what I consider normal). The botton of said pin also looks like it will only work on a button top. Pretty much I am hating the stock top cap.

Hybrid cap with a spaced down center post KFL is pretty nice and the voltage drop was around .2 ish. Crunchy fire button with the magnets, going to put a spring in and tat might improve voltage drop some more.

KFL completely disassemble and clean and lineup the air holes with the center pin air holes when you put it back together.

With any mod that uses a hybrid cap, make sure you can adjust the center pin or use button cap batteries so you don't get a dead short. iE, then4nine mod or Stingray X with hybrid cap.

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
I nearly have every thing I need...if only Alice Eve would accept my invitations. Vaping + Alice Eve = Awesome

Alice-Eve-01.jpg

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Holly shopping spree... Now I don't feel so bad about a new mech, some juice and a couple of battery boxes last week.

And I just got them Stingray X. I am having problem with the top cap. The free floating center pin is too short to hit the atty (I even have the center post in the KFL spacer down beyond what I consider normal). The botton of said pin also looks like it will only work on a button top. Pretty much I am hating the stock top cap.

Hybrid cap with a spaced down center post KFL is pretty nice and the voltage drop was around .2 ish. Crunchy fire button with the magnets, going to put a spring in and tat might improve voltage drop some more.

KFL completely disassemble and clean and lineup the air holes with the center pin air holes when you put it back together.

With any mod that uses a hybrid cap, make sure you can adjust the center pin or use button cap batteries so you don't get a dead short. iE, then4nine mod or Stingray X with hybrid cap.

Ha ha I love the collecting aspect of this. This is it for a long long while though. I've spent enough money on gaping lol. I'll have to have the kayfun in hand to see what you mean.

Manufacturers really need to get this Stingray button issue under control. So the X comes with two caps? All I have are the Sony VCT5's which are flat top...

Thanks for all the info.

I nearly have every thing I need...if only Alice Eve would accept my invitations. Vaping + Alice Eve = Awesome

Alice-Eve-01.jpg

Uhm, yes. So much yes there!

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran