filling method for tank cartos

Status
Not open for further replies.

captainbrianbeard

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2010
Riverside, CA
ive been using tanks for a while now. For smoktech dual coils in my smoktech tank i can get away with filling from the top and thermometer shaking the liquid down until it starts coming out of the hole of the bottom and the tank feed hole. Stick it in the tank and let it sit for a little bit and im good to go. The supplier says to simply fill the tank and let it sit and it will absorb into the filler of the carto. This doesnt seem like it will work and for ....s and giggles i tried it once letting it sit overnight and it immediatly burned in the morning when i connected it to a battery. No suprise there. But i recently modified my MAP tank to accept Boge cartos, because i like them better than the smoktechs. Ive slotted a few with my dremil and have been vaping away fine on them. But i have always used a carto that has been previously filled (via condom fill at first) and vaped on a little bit. If i slot a carto for its use strictly in the tank and dont use it standing alone, will it still fill okay via condom fill? Or will the Boge cartos absorb better (i only use one slot with 60% PG juice). I assume it wont hurt to just slot them after i fill them, because thats what ive been doing and it seems like its working out fine. But i thought id post on there and see what everybody else was doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread