Few questions regarding diy e liquids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pearce88

Feb 2, 2015
Brisbane
Hi.

I'm looking to buy 100mg/ml of nicotine to make my own nicotine e juices. I just have a few questions.
1. Is this brand a good brand of nicotine, if not, could you post a link to a better brand with the same strength it is called nicvape 100% of 100mg/ml
1 liter bottle of 100 mg/ml unflavored nicotine liquid.

2. I also buy the juices with the flavours added from vapeking and I pay roughly 20 dollars for 120ml. I get 60/40 pg/vg. So far on websites like health cabin and greenhouse vape. I've only been able to find flavours with the nicotine already added or mixes with no flavours that you need to add flavours too. I need a website where I can buy the flavours mixed up in 60/40 pg/vg and then just mix the nicotine straight with it and it's ready to smoke.

3. I currently just mix my nicotine straight into the flavour mix and then start smoking it after letting it sit. I use a calculator and make it about 12mg strength. Is this the correct way to do it? It's usually about 4 ml of the nicvape nicotine to 25 ml of the flavour and then it turns into a good smoke.

4. Unrelated question- I have a sigelei zmax v5 telescopic vv vw: just wondering what are the biggest battery's I can fit in this mod. If you could send me a link to a website that sells them, preferably Australian website it would be great.

I'd appreciate any questions you guys could answer for me I'm a newbie when it comes to this sort of stuff. Thank you

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Top 3 choices for nic in order of preference:

100 MG Flavorless Nicotine Liquid
JC_link.gif

Wholesale Nicotine, Bulk e-Liquid, PG, VG and Supplies Heartlandvapes Wholesale
JC_link.gif

https://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/nicotine-base-flavorings/nicotine-solutions/unflavored-nicotine-smoke-juice-e-liquid-liter-sale.html
JC_link.gif
They have sales all the time for $40. When you find it on sale, buy it and freeze in amber bottles.

I sure someone will come along and help you with vendors there to help with shipping costs.

Here is a site that has some good information, recipes and calculators:

Do It Yourself E-Liquid (E-Juice) Recipe Mixing Station!
JC_link.gif

Welcome and good luck to you. Have fun.

The zmax v5 telescopic vv vw uses single 18350, 18500 or 18650 IMR rechargeable batteries

We were all new at one time. . . that is what makes ecf such a special place to be.

Last edited:

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
thankyou mate for that. Can you tell me what its called to get the zero nicotine ready made flavours with the pg and vg already added? just so I can google it and find some websites that sell them by the bottle. Another website I've found so far is ...............,au

Any vendor offers the different options for nicotine and the percentage of pg/vg that you want in your juice. Just order 0nic juice. (said me, never)
girl_haha.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread