FDA is coming down DIY Kit and Juice Giveaway!!! Check it out to participate!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Hey everybody!!!

It is almost that time that the ruling is final and the stipulations brought down by the FDA will go into effect. August 8th...D-Day... The bad news we contests will be limited. We will no longer be able to give out anything that contains nicotine so until that time comes...join the contest and have fun!!! Tell everybody and anybody about this thread. The more people that participate the more I can give away.

This is a perfect chance to win a Mixing kit and stay a step ahead of the laws!!! When the FDA tries to take away our vape we will still be able to make our own liquid!!!

Here is how this contest works!!!

Post a meme, picture, statement, thought, song....etc. about what vaping means to you...how it saved your life...anything!!!

This is one of my favorites because it lets me get to know you and allows others to be inspired by your success!!!

Winners for juice will be chosen throughout the rest of this month and into next. I will post the winners for the DIY Kit when we get enough participants playing!!! So don't forget to share!!!

Have a great Memorial Day Weekend....

(Don't forget to check out the Memorial Day Sales Thread. We are offering 20% off your order now through Monday night so don't miss out)

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
Honestly, I have never been to this thread, or ordered from your website but will check it out! I just noticed this post out of the corner of my eye and think its awesome!! :thumb:

Vaping serves multiple purposes in my life these days, but I'm not in for the Contest.. Just Support it!! Keep Vaping Alive!! :thumbs::D

Reactions: dawnmarie

Chasperk

Apr 14, 2016
This is my favorite part of vaping and being on ECF. I like helping people when I can on here, and regularly have smokers see me vaping in public and ask questions about getting started.

image.jpeg

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
vape-united.jpg

I like this because we all do have to unite to save our vaping community.
I agree with you 100%...I also believe it is about educating individuals who know nothing about it and are basing their opinions on random false facts put out in the media. If we ban together and use our experience as a way to help sway the public in a direction that recognizes the benefits of vaping we may stand a chance against the monster FDA....

Reactions: diabolique

diabolique

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Portland, Oregon USA
I agree with you 100%...I also believe it is about educating individuals who know nothing about it and are basing their opinions on random false facts put out in the media. If we ban together and use our experience as a way to help sway the public in a direction that recognizes the benefits of vaping we may stand a chance against the monster FDA....

The Bigger we are the better chances we have to survive. We are the human guinea-pigs for the FDA, why won't they listen to us.

westhc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2013
San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
Vaping is the only method that got me off cigarettes. Over the years I tried cold turkey, the patch, gum, support programs, and even the drugs(with luckily no side effects other than not stopping smoking).
I was a dual user for about 2 months, smoking less and less, until - tada - cigarettes had lost their allure and tasted horrible.
For many, vaping may be the permanent path and salvation away from cigarettes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread