Favourite floudy coil build for single and dual mech mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volition

Feb 20, 2017
Hey guys, gals, the inbetween, not sure and close enoughs,

I've been building coils for a while really enjoy it. But always for VV/VW mods.

I got myself a single 18650 mech mod and the psuedo dual 18650 mech mod Wismec Noisy Cricket 2.

So i was interested to hear what peoples favourite coil builds for big flavourful clouds are for rda's (Goon 24) on;
  • single 18650 Mech mod
  • dual 18650 Parallel Mech mod
  • Dual 18650 Series Mech mod
I have SS wire guages and Kanthal/Nichrome, I would love to hear your thoughts on your builds sepecially in regards to weighing up the mass/size of the build and also getting low enough ohms to give it oomph. I'm familiar with building ohm's law and steam engine too. But really wish to draw on your experience of favourite builds. I'm looking forward to playing but I learn quickly and am hoping you guys can help me out. Thanks in advance.

Verb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Eastern, PA, USA
For a single battery tube, a lot depends on the battery you are using. Always measure resistance and know the true CDR of your batteries.

I like N80 wire best. For a single tube: 3.5mm to 4.5mm ID, dual coils, 23 or 24 gauge, 3 or 4 wide spaced wraps. Parallel batteries, 4mm to 4.5mm, dual coils, parallel 23 or 24 gauge, 3 or 4 spaced wraps.
Series batteries, 4mm to 5mm, dual coils, 24gauge, 8 to 12 wraps.

Reactions: Izan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread