• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Favorite Flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
I know this has been done to death in the regular forums - but I just want to know what some of your favorite flavors and vendors are without weeding through the millions of posts on regular forum.
I know Jeff mentioned this before - Maybe we can arrange some swaps for the meet-up?
I have a tendency to overdo stuff especially with doublers and right now have a ton of TV amaretto stone sour and Cafe mocha.

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Favorites of mine are:

Ms. T's gingerbread cookies
TV mint choco chip cookie
freedomsmokeusa's RY4
vaporstation Frisco

I have some other stuff that I'll be bringing to the meetup that I will give away, swap,
or that people can sample. I'm also gonna bring my DIY stuff. Not that I'll probably do any there, but if someone wanted to check it out or I'll make a little bottle or whatever. I'm sure I'm going to have to bring a humongous tote bag!

emygal

ECF Veteran
I have pretty much only used v4l juices my favorites being WOW Peppermint and Smilin Menthol. I recently purchased some flavorings from DIY flavorshack so that I could "doctor" some juices that I bought that I am not completely pleased with. I wish I could make it to the meetup but this time of year sucks when you work in an amusment park. Labor Day can't get here fast enough.

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
I have pretty much only used v4l juices my favorites being WOW Peppermint and Smilin Menthol. I recently purchased some flavorings from DIY flavorshack so that I could "doctor" some juices that I bought that I am not completely pleased with. I wish I could make it to the meetup but this time of year sucks when you work in an amusment park. Labor Day can't get here fast enough.

Wish you could make it, I'm sure it'll be lots of fun! I've got to get all my stuff organized this weekend so it won't be total chaos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread