Father's Day Weekend eGo/eGo-T Blowout - 20% OFF - Coupon Code INSIDE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otis

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2009
Who says kids don't listen? I guess have been complaining lately about my ego batteries starting to wear out, have been using the same 2 for over a year now. Received this in my Fathers Day card today::2cool:

Hey Dad, here’s what you’ve got coming in the mail:

You can look forward to two stainless steel Joye eGo batteries. In addition to that, you can count on finding two matching stainless steel Joye eGo Atomizer Cones in the mailbox with those batteries. Next, if all goes to plan, you should also come across two Joye Atomizers(not that you need them, with all of the Volcano atomizers you can get with all those points you’ve somehow accumulated). The black atomizer will be standard resistance, and the stainless steel one will be low resistance, whatever that means. After that, somewhere in that VERY SAME shipment, you will see a TUUUURRBBOOOOOO USB Charger. To go with that TUUUURRBBOOOOOO USB charger, a single wall adapter for the TUUUUURRBBOOOOOO USB charger will also be included. Then, you will come across a Joye eGo Pouch in that package from puresmoker.com. It’s almost as if they had a Father’s Day sale or something, what are the odds! Of course, every product needs a guidebook, so for your convenience a Joye eGo Manual is supposed to be included with all of the other stuff. Finally, a TONIC eliquid Sample will be chosen at random and included with the package. Who knows, maybe it will be even better than Kona Coffee or CooCoo Coconut!

Happy Father’s Day! I love you, Dad! :D

Thanks for Fathers Day the Discount Puresmoker!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread