Status
Not open for further replies.

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
Awesome thanks :) Yeah I have Protank ring I will use with it and I wrap micro coils for wifes rda for her twist so that wont be a problem .

If anyone has beauty ring too can the post a pick of it with that also.

Ask and ye shall receive, with the protank ring it looks pretty good, though the finish is a little different, not as shiny on the V5. Also, the 510 connection on mine is a little long so I had to unscrew the ring a bit.
null_zps41533c13.jpg

Vash

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2012
ethervapes.com
Ask and ye shall receive, with the protank ring it looks pretty good, though the finish is a little different, not as shiny on the V5. Also, the 510 connection on mine is a little long so I had to unscrew the ring a bit.
null_zps41533c13.jpg

Your the man ! LOL Thanks so much looks good .Im just trying to decide now between this or the Igo L from FT .I like that the Igo L has screw posts vs the hex screws on the V5

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
No prob, I like my V5, I don't do dual coil though so the third post is a little unnecessary for me. The one I have has the three air holes in a row which I actually like for my micro coil setups, no need to drill it out. The igo-l is prettier though, and yeah, the screws, I'm tyring to find regular screws to replace the hex ones in mine.

Lavaca5

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
yeah I am trying to track down a good stateside website that carries some silica, mesh, and kanthal at a good price all in one website so that I wont have to pay shipping for multiple sites. But if I can 2 or 3 atomizers from FT tonight, and have them within 8 to 10 days, I may do that, because I'm broke.. And everything I own is.. somewhere. :p My room is a disaster right now. I can't even find some of my mods. So I might go with ordering some atomizers from fasttech and I'll use those till they gunk up and by then I'll have more $$ and a good site for silica/mesh/kanthal hopefully. Thanks for the tip man, I think I'll order at least one or two attys tnite.

You're gonna need wick and wire even if you get the attys from FT. I think most of them come with one installed, but I don't know if I'd use it. If you just need a few supplies to tide you over, try this place:

Wire and Wick

Everything all in one spot - 5 feet of silica, 10 feet of wire and a sheet of mesh for about $15 shipped.

Jerry J

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Portland, OR
Sweet! I have a red K100 too and it's one of my favorites. It works great but I sprayed a bit silicon lube on all of the threads which made it much nicer. I use a Protank II on mine. The new Protank is one sweet deal and I'm REALLY happy with it.

I have the Igo L and I LOVE IT and I just ordered another one so that I can play with the hole size. It took me a bit to get the hole lined up just right but once I did I dripped some Khlorine in there and it was a heavenly vape. The top fits really tight and I've been afraid of jacking up the threads at the connection. I might need to put a little of lube on the O rings.

I also just got the I-atty and what a pain it was to get that thing right. The coil that was in there looked like junk. This was my first rebuild on mesh and I had a bit of trouble with burning out my coil as I was trying to oxidize it. The jury is still out on that one....I did forget and lay it down and dumped a half a tank of juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread