FastTech shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

orrzxz

Mar 18, 2014
Israel
I have placed an order on fasttech on the 7/5/2014. and it got shipped on the 10/5/2014
i payed the extra 2 dollars for it to arrive in 10-15 days since shipping.
anyway, yesterday it said that "Shipped" on the tracking site, and now it says Despatched to overseas (Country code: IL).
i do now understand. can someone please explain this?
Thanks,
Orr

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
the shipping days quoted on FT, are the business days before item is shipped. Then it's shipped from which ever china service it takes to get to you countries shipping service. Then once it hits the china dispatch, it goes to the shippers dispatch that sends it to your country. Depending on the routing and the luck of the dice, varies the speed on receives an item.

Heck order something that ships in 2 days, is awaiting getting on the Us shipment, ordered something that had longer specs, a week later, and it's going to beat the one that shipped sooner.

One usually doesn't order from FT if they need it in a specified amount of time. But price is right, and it will get there, eventually.

The Ministry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
Cramlington, Northumberland, UK
It is very hit and miss. I had an item marked as dispatched to GB over 10 days ago and still no sign, or update on the tracking. It's slow, you are better off ordering and trying to forget you ordered. It will turn up, but the shipments can take an age.

Had no complaints with the products though, and it's bloody cheap.

Not good if you need something quickly - but it is what it is really

I placed an order on the 28th of last month. It took a week for them to get the Vamo V5 in stock before they could ship. (They didn't tell me BEFORE I paid that it was out of stock), no tracking updates until 5 days ago. Said it was at ICS L.A. , CA . Now all it says is ", Origin Post is Preparing Shipment" and has been that way for going on 5 days now. I honestly can't see myself ordering from there ever again. Sure, their prices are good, but not good enough to warrant waiting months on for my item. To compound things I have seen a LOT of posts on their forums recently about people who have waiting 2+ months with no items showing up and had to go through a long and painful refund process. Their shipping partners just don't seem to be very good and they are dishonest when quoting whether or not they have items in stock. I'll pay an extra 10-20 dollars to not have all this waiting/worrying/ and to see my items in one week-not ten.

-Operationzebra

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
Fasttech, the vendor we love to hate!! I order things that I want to check out, but am not in dire need of. Need replacing my ohm meter in the future one day, so ordered a nice one from ft a week or so ago, knowing it will show up before my current will fail in the future. lol. Depending on the route chosen, items often wait in standby for it's allotted cheep seat to become available on the bargain plane.

epicdoom

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2014
Maryland USA
I have an order there that's close to 2 weeks old says items shipped no further tracking. I didn't need the items rite away so no big deal. They do seem to be slower then most stuff from that country. I have ordered several dozen times from china, items for RC use and have gotten then anywhere from a week to 10 days later.

Kbennett65

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2013
Northern, Wi, USA
Can't beat the prices. I ordered 6 drip tips, various materials and didn't expect them to be great as all 6 cost a whopping &17.00 including shipping. Figured it would take months to arrive after all the threads I have read about slowtech, but they showed up in about two or three weeks. The quality is fantastic, just as good as drip tips I've spent a lot more on. As long as you aren't in a hurry to get stuff, it's well worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread