Fasttech - Shipping issue : rdix33

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdix33

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix, Arizona
Company nameDate of your initial complaint to the supplier.
19 June 2013​
How did you contact the supplier
Website ticket system​
Ticket number (if you were issued one)
Q0619DJFWX​
General nature of complaint
Shipping​
Briefly describe your problem or issue
First off, I hate giving bad reviews, but this issue has been going on for a while now. Here is the breakdown; I ordered 2 Vamos on 06-01-13. fasttech shipped a few days later and my Item arrived at Phoenix on 06-10-13 where is was promptly lost by the post office. So I went to fasttech FAQ, and good news, it's says that lost packages will be re-shipped after 30 days after they contact the postal company and confirm it was lost. Well it's been over 60 days now and they still have not re-shipped. I personally called the post office and they confirmed the shipment was indeed lost. It took me all of 24 hours to get it. I forwarded the respond to Fasttech, but I just got the reply "we will check with the postal company." I respond to my ticket every few days and I keep getting the exact same reply of "we'll check with the postage company." I would have purchased insurance if it were offered, but FT ships for free and doesn't offer insurance. That all being said, they are still communicating with me and hopefully soon they will offer me a refund or re-ship my products.​

rdix33

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix, Arizona
Just an update. After 4 more days of "we will check with postal company" I contacted my bank and disputed the charge. My bank immediately refunded my money and now they will do the fighting for me.

I really can't understand why it must come to this. I is clear that the package was lost by looking at the tracking information, and with a quick call to the post office I was able to verify that in less than a day.

I know others have had good luck with Fasttech, but I feel their customer service rates an F.

I am still hopeful that they re-ship my package and I will be glad to remove the dispute. But not until I have the package in hand.

rdix33

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix, Arizona
So the latest responds is that Fasttech is waiting for the package to be returned to them before re-shipping. So my responds back to them was, how is a package that has been lost in delivery going to be returned? And if the package is ever found won't it be shipped to the address it was originally supposed to go to? Good grief. Do they even read the complaint information. I have a suspicion that the employees who are responding to these tickets don't have a clue what's going on, they just reply with a scripted set of responses.

BTW - that is not stated anywhere in their FAQ. It only states once a package is confirmed lost they will immediately re-ship.

rdix33

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix, Arizona
OK now it's been another few weeks. The last responds, again, was, they are waiting for the shipment to be returned to them. And I replied, again, how will a lost package be returned?

This is just getting ridicules. It's coming up to 90 days from my first communication with them and they have done absolutely nothing but replied with pre-packaged responses to my inquires.

All I can say at this point is BUYER BEWARE.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Just an update. After 4 more days of "we will check with postal company" I contacted my bank and disputed the charge. My bank immediately refunded my money and now they will do the fighting for me.

I really can't understand why it must come to this. I is clear that the package was lost by looking at the tracking information, and with a quick call to the post office I was able to verify that in less than a day.

I know others have had good luck with Fasttech, but I feel their customer service rates an F.

I am still hopeful that they re-ship my package and I will be glad to remove the dispute. But not until I have the package in hand.

You have your money back from your bank.

closing

rdix33

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix, Arizona
This will be my last comment on this subject. I seem to have misunderstood the purpose of the negative review section here at ECF, and I don't want to go over-board or abuse the privilege ECF has allowed me to voice my opinions. My original intent of this review was to tell potential buyers my experience with Fasttech, not necessary try to resolve this issue using this forum. I fully realized that Fasttech doesn't read these reviews.

I've read many comments about people getting great service from Fasttech, so keep in mind that this is just my experience. This issue is still not resolved, nor do I believe it ever will be, yet I keep on, keeping on.

Summary to date.
06-03-13 - I ordered 2 Vamos

06-10-13 - My local post office LOST the package
- Same day I contacted my post office and receive an email confirming that the package was lost
- I started a ticket with Fasttech asking them to re-ship as their FAQ section says that will do after package confirmed lost

Around 08-06-13 - I contacted my bank who refunded my money while they investigated the situation.

On Around 08-26-13 - My bank dropped the investigation and withdrawn the money back out of my account. Fasttech showed proof that they delivered the product. And they did, it just never arrived at my house.

06-10-13 to 09-06-46 - from that time there have been well over 50 messages back and forth trying to get this resolved. Most of Fasttechs responses have been "canned" messages" saying something like "they will contact post office" or something like that.

Still no refund, or reshipping of my order.

So the final word I wish to say to all potential buyers is; I believe most of you will not have an issue with Fasttech but if you do then you'll have a difficult time getting them to make it right. Regardless of what their FAQ sections say about fast and easy anything. If you absolutely can't afford to lose your money then I would discourage buying from Fasttech. Spend a few more dollars and buy from somewhere closer to home. I can guarantee I will not be ordering from them again.

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread