Status
Not open for further replies.

hvac999

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I received the 5 evod replacement heads for fasttech. Their construction is a little different than Kanger. About that time my ProTank head burnt out. I tried one of the FT evod heads. Well it worked for a couple of vapes and my Vamo gave the shorting out sign. I took the head off and put it on an evod and it has been working great.

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
I received the 5 evod replacement heads for fasttech. Their construction is a little different than Kanger. About that time my ProTank head burnt out. I tried one of the FT evod heads. Well it worked for a couple of vapes and my Vamo gave the shorting out sign. I took the head off and put it on an evod and it has been working great.

I ordered a 5 pack of the evod heads also. I just have one evod and I lost a piece to it (guess it went down the drain while washing it out) anyway, I haven't been impressed so far but everyone seems to love them so I thought I'd get some heads and try it again. I rebuild all my stuff and am going to try ss mesh in one. I'm an hour away from Charlotte :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread