• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

FAsTTECH EGO batteries be fair-warned

Status
Not open for further replies.

chellemmm

Chihuahua Queen
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2013
Florida
I have at the moment 14 working Ego batteries all from FT. One non-working 650 maH from fasttech and 3 NON-working 1100 mAh batteries form another vendor. Considering I paid 3 times as much for the non-working batteries from another vendor, I am VERY pleased with all my Egos purchased from fasttech. I have another 5 pack of 1100 mAh on its way now...https://www.fasttech.com/products/1353105. Considering that they were only $5 and change per battery, I had to order another pack.

Visus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2013
United States
Scaring the crap out of me...just ordered 2 1100 ego batteries 5 min ago....the price is almost too good to be true and no shipping cost? Hope its not REALLY too good to be true.

hope you got juice, hangsens 50ml deal is unbeatable on great flavors. everyone likes the juicy peach flavor. 3 bucks 50ml shipped free --priceless its not the best or worse juice, its great at that price..

Im not mad at them I do know issues do occur but they are happening to me booo. The atomizers, the tank, I have purchased have saved me a ton. Makes when items are broken not to big a deal.. but ... bastiges take a few more secs to insure good solder joints or 10 more cents and buy the better boards.. Go USA lol that we do, yes sir, we do... well used to, now made in China lol...

sbc83

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
I'll probably post my "overall" Fastech notes somewhere else - but this fits this thread perfectly.
Got my first order from them about a week ago, waiting to see - and hmmmm

Good) My 1300 battery (did you, above also get that "fat" one?) is perfect. Works great, just like the one I got elsewhere. Funny thing is that the visual difference is the FastTech one says TM. Hahah.

Bad) The other Ego was a silly shiny yellow/gold plated 900. It fires inconsistently - seems like it puts itself into 5-click-off mode sporadically. And I mean it'll kick off in the middle of a puff. I won't charge it unless I'm watching and won't take it with me for a drive in case it just dies...

View attachment 223619

Yes, I got the fat ones. The fatter ones are easier for me to use. I agree that the quality is lacking in some respects. I can feel a slight shift of something inside my FT Ego-t batteries. I can live with that with the price they are charging. I will wait to see how long these last before I invest in more of them though. I, too, noticed that the FT batteries have the TM on them whereas the ones I bought stateside didn't.

Glad to here even better things about the fat 1300's. I've had a couple in my cart for next months order. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread