Fantasia E-Hookah Surfer Clone (best Piña Colada I've found)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadus

Verified Member
Aug 29, 2013
Canton, OH
Anyone got any idea what might go into this recipe for a clone (surfer)? I'd say its somewhat similar toPiña Colada, but... not quite. It is definitely sweet, pineapple, coconut, maybe vanilla? I don't really taste rum overtones or nuttiness. It's bar none by far one of the best "Piña Colada" style vapes I've had and from a disposable no less. It ~has~ to have vg in it, the clouds are pretty intense for a disposable.

I tried a 50/50 pg/vg mix with 20% strength in a 3:2:1 pineapple, coconut, vanilla ratio, but it's way off. I've been pondering maybe adding some sucrose to the mix and upping pineapple and coconut again... but I'm largely guessing.

Ideas or suggestions for a newbie?

mgmixology

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2013
Bellevue, NE
www.sirtastyvape.com
when trying to match flavors or clone something
It is a very long process...u need to start at the bottom and work up as slowly as you can
starting at lets say 20% is never going to work.
flavor matching sometimes need to be done in .05% increments at a time.
Also there is many of variables in the differences of certain vendors and their "extracts"
pineapple (A) can be much different then pineapple (B) for short..
hope this helps!

*edit - Sometimes the path of matching a flavor is much better if that path is changed into making a BETTER flavor ;)

Last edited:

Shadus

Verified Member
Aug 29, 2013
Canton, OH
I'm perfectly fine with developing my own flavor for it as long as it's good, that particular one is just... really really good, or at least of the other 3-4 PC verisons I've tried, it is by far the best.

may need some rum come to think of it... hmm... Maybe i'll pick up some more pineapple and coconut flavorings and see what I can come up with. Always open to suggestions on a particular juice if someone has a/knows of a very good version as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread