• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fall 2012 OKIE Meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuckclymer

Moved On
May 1, 2012
Oklahoma
  • Deleted by classwife

GIMike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2009
Around OKC, OK
Hey Mike, who's prices are you comparing us with? Our prices I can assure you for the most part are cheaper than you'll find anywhere around here. Our juice prices are right in the middle and for the quality of product we sell, I think you won't find that we are unreasonable at all. No knockoffs here. Come check us out, we'd love to meet you.

I normally get my juices online where I can get 30 ml for $11, or elsewhere locally for $13. It's just a few $s difference, not too bad. I may stop by one day to look around. Y'all doing a meetup tomorrow? If so, I can probably be there

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
I'm thinking it's the 405vaperz

From 405vaperz.com - http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=7535297

Join us at the Clouds and Costumes Vape Meet hosted by The Vapor Hut and 405 Vaperz!

When: Saturday October 20th at 5 pm

Free Food, Prizes, Lots of Fun and a Costume Contest!

Where: The Vapor Hut (Moore Location)

1019A SW 19th Street

Moore, OK

No disrespect intended, Sir; but doesn't that sound more like it will be at Vapor Hut in Moore?

GIMike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2009
Around OKC, OK
My memory failed me there, that's my mistake, you are correct. I thought you had asked who's party it was, not where it was. Going back and re-reading what you said, it would be Vapor hut, you are right. That's also why I went and found the info from their site and pasted it in case anybody was confused by my confusion.

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2008
Malaga, Spain
Went by today to Vapor Hut in Moore and met Mike. They seem like nice folks, and the meet will be at the store in Moore. Sorry but I will not make it to the meet. Here is a pic of the store, in a newer strip mall.

VaporHut.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread